Chapter twenty one: The devil's true form

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

Lucifer looked at the scene unfold. He stood from his chair the moment he saw Doriani enter the dining hall with a human holding him hostage.

"You didn't actually think that a mere human would be stronger me?" Doriani spat when he used his strength and training to throw the metal to the ground and hold the boy in a headlock. Kevin yelped when his happened and glared harshly into the ground.

"Explain," Lucifer bluntly demanded.

"I found him in Jeremy's room where he threatened me," Doriani replied and glared at the human with pure contempt. Lucifer's attention instantly peaked up, "Where's Jeremy then?" The demon's eyes widened as if he just realised. His hold on Kevin tightened, "Where the fuck is Jeremy?"

Kevin's head was turning red but he still managed to roll him eyes and spit out, "I don't even know who the fuck Jeremy is."

Lucifer was not impressed by the words coming out of the boys' mouths. His heart rate had already picked up significantly but he refused to let his emotions get a hold of him before he knew the whole story, "Who was in Jeremy's bed earlier then?"

"Me, you dumb fuck." Doriani couldn't help but smile; this boy had just signed his death certificate. He shoved the human into the room and watched as he stretched out and glanced towards the other man, eyeing him up and down. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" The devil screamed at him, he was having trouble containing his anger and the next sentence would prove to be the human's biggest mistake in his life. "Kevin Jones," he smirked but it was instantly wiped off when Lucifer's eyes flashed with recognition.

The devil's whole body shook as he sprouted dark, black wings out of nowhere. His face changed into a morbid and terrifying sight while his nails turned into claws, his hair into horns. It was the devil's true form.

Kevin stumbled back, frightened and filled with pure shock. His hands shook as he stared at the terrifying thing in front of him. Lucifer was no longer a man, he had turned into a beast, and his eyes were dead set on him only, causing Kevin's breath to come out in small but sharp pants. He quickly looked behind him to the door where he caught a glimpse of Doriani hightailing it out of there.

It was a rare sight to see the devil in his true form but no one ever dared to wish for it. Being in his true form only meant two things: rampage and havoc, and it couldn't be stopped until his thirst for blood had been satisfied. The last time this happened, it took years before Lucifer got back to normal.

So while Doriani would love to see more of this side of Lucifer, he didn't want to risk becoming collateral damage. Kevin could only watch with longing in his eyes before he brought his attention back to Lucifer. He tried backing away from him slowly but Lucifer's blood red eyes instantly noticed any movement. An extremely strong tail wrapped itself around Kevin's throat and his hands instantly went up to pry it away, but it was too strong.

Lucifer's face appeared blank but on the inside was a tornado of emotions flying around. He knew he couldn't kill the human, not yet anyway. He carried information that he needed and he was going to have a lot of fun prying it out of him.

The devil started walking out the door with no warning, causing the human to fall to the ground. With the tail still wrapped around his throat, Lucifer dragged him along, only loosening his hold enough for the boy to breathe without dying. Kevin's hands and fingernails were turning red and bloody from unsuccessfully getting out of his hold.

Lucifer walked determinedly through his mansion, not glancing anyone's way. His guards stood at attention upon seeing him but lowered their heads instantaneously in respect and fear, only daring to breathe again when he was out of sight.