Chapter 32

Caitlyn's POV:

The week dragged by, probably because I was excited for mine and Luke's date on Saturday. He hasn't told me where we're going, but he isn't speaking much about it, and when I ask him, he'll just smirk and change the subject. All week he's been like this, and all I want to know is where we're going.

At lunch times, he's been with Michael and Calum, and I've been with Jasmine. When he would walk past me, he would flick me or something, resulting in us having a conversation. Other than that, I haven't really spoken to him much at school, but we still went round each other's houses after school for the tutoring that we were doing again.

We had been so caught up in us, and our developing feelings, that we had completely forgotten about the thing that actually brought us together. So when I mentioned tutoring again, Luke didn't really want to, but I managed to convince him. It was Friday, and I was at Luke's house tutoring him.

Luke was on his bed, lying on his side. He was slightly propped up, his head leaning on his hand as he looked at me. I was sitting on the floor in front of him, because he was taking up all of the room on his bed so I couldn't sit there.

"Can we just stop now? We've been working all week." Luke groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I haven't tutored you in ages apart from this week. We need to start working again." I told him, but I put the books down beside me anyway.

"Whatever, I don't really care." Luke replied, shrugging it off.

"Anyway, where are you taking me tomorrow?" I asked, smiling and leaning forwards.

Like before, Luke smirked a bit. "Actually, you're right. You should be tutoring me a bit more."

"Seriously? You've been doing this all week. You really know how to keep a girl interested." I told him, shaking my head at him.

"Really? I'm keeping you interested? I just thought that I was being annoying." Luke told me, laughing a bit.

"You're doing both. I just want to know where we're going. I know you said that you were taking me to the rubbish dump, but I don't let people take me to just any old rubbish dump." I told him. If he wasn't going to tell me where we were going, I decided to just joke around about it. Luke was determined to keep this a surprise, and I wasn't going to ruin his ideas.

"Shit, I was just planning on taking you to the one up the road." Luke said, sighing playfully.

"No Luke, I was thinking that you should take me to one out of town or something." I replied, smiling at him.

Luke smiled back and then yawned. He pushed himself up, resting his hands on his knees and leaning forwards slightly, sitting up now. I could see him chewing on the inside of his lip, his eyes fixed on something and not moving.

"Luke?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face. His eyes snapped back to mine, and he smiled.

"Sorry, I'm just really tired." Luke told me, pushing his hair up.

"I'll go; you can be lazy and sleep." I replied, standing up. Luke frowned, shaking his head and grabbing my hand, pulling me towards him. When I was close enough to him, he grabbed my hips, pulling me forwards so that I was standing in his legs.

"You don't have to go yet. I'll drive you home later." Luke told me, looking up at me.

"It's fine Luke, I have loads of homework anyway. We're going out tomorrow, so I would rather get it all done tonight instead of rushing on Sunday." I replied. 

"Okay, well I'll drive you home." Luke said. With his hands still on my hips, he stood up. Now that he was standing, he was taller than me again. He looked down at me, and while smiling, moved his head down, pressing his lips to mine. Before I even had much time to respond, he pulled away, taking his hands off of me.