18

J U N G K O O K ' S   P O V

J U N G K O O K ' S P O V

"So your gonna leave giving me blue balls" I glanced at my two lovers who were looking quite scared. I couldn't help but chucked at their terrified faces. Dad must have scared them.

"He's not as bad as you think, he just looks scary like me but inside he's just a sweet little puppy. He only acts this way because of grandfather" they both nodded looking up at me with puppy eyes. Dammit they are so cute.

"I still don't want you to get in trouble, don't follow us we know a safe way to get out. Even thought your father is nice the two packs aren't, I really shouldn't have come here. If we get caught we'll all die" I just love how she's always so careful and mindful about everything, such a good little girl.

"Ok I won't follow you here, and you don't come here the only place we can meet is the house in the woods. I'll let Mr Park know you were looking for him and we'll arrange a time you both can meet in the house. So no more sneaking around ok?" Both of them nodded cutely making me chuckle. Such babies, I adore them so much.

"We'll get going then" y/n smiled tip toeing connecting our lips in a sweet short kiss. She smiled up at me showing her small dimples on the corner on her eyes. I couldn't resist, I learned down and pecked her lips again making her giggle.

"Cmon let's go Tae" she peaked her head out the door and looked back at us.
"Let me see if anyone is here" we nodded as she stepped out for a few seconds.

"Baby boy don't forget to finish what you started today" I smirked pulling Tae from his waist closing the gap between us.
"Don't you wanna be there with us, it is our first time doing it" he bit his lips speaking softly. Such a cute baby.

"She seems a little uncomfortable with the two of us, besides she trusts you more than me and it gives you a chance to prove to her that you can control your wolf now. I believe in you, you'll do amazing" he blinked a couple of times before nodding his head.

"What if-"

"No no what ifs, you'll do amazing and after your done come see me at the house. I'll give your award hm baby?" His cheeks tinted light pink as he nodded. I smiled wrapping my hands around his chubby cheeks pulling him in for a quick kiss. I didn't want to let him go but it was time for them to leave.

I bit them goodbye as they quickly left my place. Oh how deeply I have fallen for them.

-

A U T H O R 'S P O V

"Taehyung-ah can I stay the night today mom and dad said they'll be home really late?" Taehyung looked down and immediately nodded his head with a smile.

"Yeah sure, I'll leave the door open come in whenever your ready. I might be in the shower ok?" Y/n nodded her head giving a peck on her boyfriend cheeks. The brunette boy smiled down at his lover giving a short kiss on her lips catching her off guard.