14

—

"Morning princess." I fluttered my eyes open, and revealed a man, stood in front of me while he held a small knife. His fists were bruised and his blackish hair was a mess but yet it still manages to slick back.

I wanted to let out a scream of horror but I couldn't, that asshole put a tape over my mouth. I looked up at him, sending him a glare. He smirked in return, before placing his hands on my cheek, "You're so beautiful, did you know that?" He murmured, caressing my cheek.

Once again, I wanted to kick him right in the balls but he decided it would be a great idea to tie my legs against the wooden chair. I couldn't move at all, "L-Let m-e go!" I muffled through the tape. The guy raised an eyebrow.

"What was that sweetheart?" He let out a soft chuckle, still caressing my cheek. I couldn't help but feel my eyes becoming glossy, where was Alejandro and Dexter? "Don't worry about them princess, they're safe." He winked at me, before standing up and walking towards the metal door.

Where was I? Who was this guy?

What did he mean by safe? No no, he couldn't have killed them! No, I'd lose my mind, he can't kill the only family I have left, no..... I looked at him, as the tears scrolled down my cheeks, today was probably the most I've cried for a while, "Let me go!" I screamed into the tape, the guy chuckled again. Was this funny to him? What even was happening.

I crossed my fingers and hoped this was all a dream, a nightmare I wanted to wake up from, "Sweetheart, I think you should try screaming louder," He paused, slowly walking towards me, his hands tucked into his jeans pocket, "Come again?" He licked his lips, looking at me right in the eyes.

I know this wasn't the time, but he was extremely attractive, but, not more perfect than Alejandro. God, I miss him. I hope he'd come and save me, he has to, I know he wouldn't let me go that easily. He'll come find me, they both will.

The guy then began to wipe my tears away, a small frown on his face, but I knew it was sarcastic, a total psychopath, he then slowly took off my tape from my mouth.

Fucking finally!

"I said," I let out a sob, "Let me go! Please!" I choked out. The guy stayed silence for a couple of seconds, I gulped as I looked at him, his eyes still in contact with mine, he then let out a laugh. I furrowed my eyebrows, please, I need to know what was so funny about kidnapping a fucking teenager!

"One day," He shrugged, a smirk still plastered on his face, "But not today sweetheart," I cringed at the nickname, I did like it, but not when it's coming from him, "If you need anything, I'll be upstairs, just call out my name." He sent a wink towards my way before walking back over to the door, he then paused. Like I even knew his fucking name!

"It's Mattia by the way." And with that, he left the room, closing the door behind him.

It was sad that such beautiful name belonged to a psychopath.