☆Chapter 5☆

You were angry so you called Youngjae and decided where to meet up, hoping it will improve your mood. So far, he seemed really nice. You arrived at the restaurant and he was already there. "Hey, Y/n!" He smiled as soon as he saw your face.

"Hi!"

He opened the door politely for you to enter. His politeness reminded you of Jungkook when you first met. You talked about your hobbies, job and interests and he did as well. You had to admit, he was fun to be around. Maybe I can get over Jungkook after all.

"Let's go for a walk." Youngjae suggested as you left the restaurant, "Don't want to say goodbye just yet." He smiled shyly.

His sweet smile made your heart flutter

"Sure." You smiled. The weather was really nice, and the walk was a stress reliever from all the things going on in your life right now.

"Have you ever dated anyone?" Youngjae asked curiously.

"No, I've had many crushes, but it never worked out." You replied, "How about you?"

"I broke up recently," He said as he lost the eye contact, "It was a toxic relationship."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that..."

"It's fine, I'll get over it." He replied while faking a smile. You felt bad that he was the only one talking about personal stuff. "I'm trying to get over my crush from high school, he recently got a girlfriend." You said.

"He chose another girl over you?" He asked sounding surprised, "I'm sure you can get over him." He said, encouraging you. You smiled, "I hope I do."

This conversation reminded you of when Jungkook was comforting you after the Hoseok situation. You liked being around Youngjae, but you didn't want him reminding of Jungkook to be the reason you liked him.
.
.
.
.
He walked you home, "Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes." You smiled, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight." He smiled and waited for you to enter before he left.

"Wait!" You heard Jimin yell as he placed his hand on the closing elevator door. He entered just on time, "I'm guessing the date went well." He said while observing your smile.

"It did." You replied.

You felt happy as you opened the door to your apartment, but what you saw next, made your blood boil.

It was Jungkook on the couch, in your apartment, making out with Lee Ji-eun. "Get out of here!" You yelled before you could stop yourself.

"Noona, are you ok?" Jungkook pushed Ji-eun off of him and fixed his posture.

"Don't 'Noona' me!" You replied in an angry tone. "I let you in my house, and this is how you repay me?!"

"W-what?" Jungkook seemed confused.

"Just leave! Don't show your face here again!"

"Y/n, calm down..." Jimin said quietly.

"Calm down???" You were furious, "No matter how much I love him, he never liked me back! No matter how obvious I made it, he always crushed on others and fell in love with other girls! Am I not enough? Am I not pretty enough for him? Why can't he like me back??" You started tearing up, you went to the kitchen, took a Soju bottle and slammed the door of your room shut.

Jungkook's POV

I was shocked, I never realized how much she loved me. I made Ji-eun leave since it was already awkward enough.

"Did you know about this?" I asked Jimin, who was as equally shocked as I was.

"Yeah..." He replied, "She liked you ever since you talked to her, she fell in love with how thoughtful and sweet you are."

I felt terrible, and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. She asked me out to prom as friend, Ugh she probably thought I would make a move! She always made it obvious. I should've confessed.

"Hyung, what should I do?" I asked.

"Honestly, I have no clue," Jimin replied, "Do you have any feelings for her?" He asked.

"I used to...she was my first love" I lowered my gaze, "I just didn't want to ruin our friendship...so I never asked her out."

"And now?"

"I don't feel it anymore...I really like Ji-eun." I felt guilty while saying that.

"Then tell her the truth, don't lead her on."

"You're right."

I knocked on Y/n's door nervously, "Y/n, can we talk?" I opened the door slowly when I didn't get a reply.

She was on the floor, almost unconscious, the bottle of Soju was empty. "What do you want?" She mumbled. "I know you- you don't like me...you don't have to say...anything." She said picking up the bottle then realizing it was empty.

I walked up to her slowly and sat down, "Y/n, maybe I don't like you that way, but believe me when I say that I love you. You're the closest person to me, and the best friend I've ever had. I never want to lose what we have, please...just accept it, I don't like you in any other way."

"I-I love you too." She replied, then placed her head on my lap and fell asleep. I played with her hair and eventually dozed off.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's POV

You woke up to the sound of a camera shutter, you slightly opened your eyes to find Jimin smiling. This doesn't feel like my pillow.

You lifted your head and bumped something, "Ugh," Jungkook groaned.

"I'm sorry!" You said while rubbing Jungkook's chin.

You then realized that you were sleeping on Jungkook's lap, and remembered last night's conversation. You hugged Jungkook, "I love you, kookie."

He smiled and hugged back, "I do too, Noona

He smiled and hugged back, "I do too, Noona."

"Aww, you guys are adorable!" Jimin said as he took another photo.

"I'll deal with him," Jungkook said as he got up, Jimin ran away as Jungkook chased him down. The three of you laughed hysterically.

You felt really dizzy from last night, so Jimin drove you to work.

"Good morning, Y/n!" Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Why are you so happy?" You asked without giving him a second glance.

"I got a girlfriend."

To be continued...

(A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! <3 if you enjoyed, don't be a silent reader, vote, comment and share!)