Chapter 17

Jungkook POV:Narrowing my eyes, I stared at her and clenched my fists until my knuckles went white

Jungkook POV:
Narrowing my eyes, I stared at her and clenched my fists until my knuckles went white.

Everyone's attention was on Y/n. Her parents insisted her to go to my father, who kept calling her name.

With slow steps, she walked to my father and stood beside him.

"From now on, she will look after our company." My father gently patted her head.

Gritting my teeth, I stared at the two figures standing in the spotlight.

I was about to explode with rage.

Was it her plan from the start?

Nervously, she smiled at the audience; anxiety clearly showing on her face.

Fixing my gaze on her, I took a wine glass from the table near me.

I stared at her until we made eye contact. She looked at me, eyes filled with pity. I was nearly suffocating on my fury.

I gulped down the drink in one shot. Keeping the glass on the table, I broke our eye contact and strode out of the place.

I went to the parking lot, where Chanyeol was kicking the wheels of my car, letting out his anger.

He noticed my presence and took long strides coming towards me. Harshly, he grabbed my collar, almost suffocating me.

"You think I won't be able to do anything if you do this?" He was quivering with anger.

I jerked his hands from my collar, pushing him aside.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. Get lost!" Opening the door of my car, I mumbled in a low harsh voice.

My actions froze after I heard him say, "I'll get what I want, even if I have to take your wife out of my way."

"Do whatever you want. I don't care." I entered my car before driving off, leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Yuna POV:

My father dragged me into an empty room. Closing the door behind, he faced me.

"What were you doing all these days? You're useless." He yelled.

"I don't want to do this. I can't do this anymore!" I mustered up the courage, talking back to him. His eyes darkened.

"Now, you've got the guts to refuse me, huh?!" He raised his hand to slap me.

I flinched, shutting my eyes, preparing myself for the impact of the slap.

I didn't feel anything, slowly I opened my eyes to see Jimin holding my father's hand which restricted him from hitting me.