05 | levitate

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 5
LEVITATE
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 5⸻ LEVITATE┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

EVER SINCE THAT DAY, my mind has drifted apart. I haven't able to pay attention in class when all I could think about is that particular moment. It has been a few days since that happened but it was crazy that a part of me wanting to meet him again.

"Psst.."

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turn right and my eyes fall upon Ryujin, who's giving me weird eye signals.

"Miss Mia? Care to explain us about this method?" Our professor, Kim Namjoon for Calculus studies suddenly interferes.

"Uh.. yes sir?"

Everyone seems to be shooting daggers. I take a glimpse of the whiteboard and my mind clicks on what he is referring to.

"Right, that integration requires a specific solution so we need to use the formula to integrate the function,"

Mr. Kim presses his lip together, slightly impressed but then he squints his eyes begrudgingly. "Very good but next time, I prefer you pay attention in my class."

"Alright," I breathe out a sigh of relief as my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

After a few more minutes, the class has ended but my name is being called to the front by Mr. Kim.

"Good afternoon, sir," I greet him politely.

He glances up from his paper and looks at me wistfully before he discards his glasses that slowly inclines on the slope of his nose. He clasps his hand together, leaning closer to his table.

"How are you, Miss Mia? Are you having a problem with your personal issues?" he asks in a worry tone.

"No, sir. I'm alright, everything is fine,"

He doesn't seem convince but then he shrugs it off.

"Good but you do realise that this is your last semester of your master degree, right?" he queers while reaching out a paper on his desk, and I nod my head. "Then why haven't you sign any of the applications? Do you not know how to apply or.."

"About that, I haven't discuss this yet with my family."

"Oh, right. You're from Busan. Do you perhaps will take an interest for a job here in Seoul?"