15

When I woke up, I felt an uneasiness in my stomach. The daylight peaked through the blinds, bathing me in warmth. I was tangled in the Egyptian cotton sheets, sprawled out on my stomach where my shirt was pulled up my body a slight.

I raised my head from the high thread count, rubbing my eye with the back of my index knuckle. I glance at the clock and saw it was shortly after eleven, immediately my head fell back on the bed. Today was my day off, I should be up and exploring the city, but instead I just wanted to lay here in my room.

Events from last night kept me tossing and turning. I had an awful sleep because I just kept thinking about Harry and his threat. Every time I opened my eyes last night I just got a void of nervousness wash over me, sleeping was the only way to forget about it.

But now it was eleven and I needed to get up, there's only so much sleep I could get to avoid my problems. If I just keep laying here then I'll think about it more and more, I need to get on with my day. Plus, I was starving.

I peeled myself out of bed, slinging my bare feet on the carpeted floor. I ran my hand back through my hair that was still damp from my shower last night, only the bottom layer near my neck.

"Strike one." I heard deep in my thoughts.

My stomach coaxed with nausea for a second, but went way quick. I lean over and grab my glasses on the nightstand, sliding then on my face so I could see. I get up and walk to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and cleaning myself up for the day. I didn't know what my plan was for today, but at least it was up to my choosing. I had to review some of the photos I took yesterday too, import them into my computer and edit them. Maybe I'll go sit at a coffee shop or something, then again I kinda hate coffee shops considering I worked at one.

Maybe I'll go to a park, somewhere outside. It was June after all, summer was here and I had to enjoy it as much as I could.

I put in my contacts and got dressed for the day, pinning my hair half up so it was partially out of my face. I took my pill and guzzled some water with it, realizing how dry my mouth was. I grabbed my camera bag, plopping it on my bed and opening it up to retrieve the stuff from last night.

I grab out my camera and place it to the side, taking out my extension cords and putting them to the side too. I realized something was missing, one of my tripods. This bag wasn't that big so it was easy to see I was missing something that big, I definitely brought it last night too.

"Dammit." I murmur to myself, knowing I left it at the venue last night.

I thought to myself for a second on what to do, praying it wasn't gone for good. No one would've taken it, if anything it's just sitting in the concerts dressing room. I rushed to grab my stuff so quickly last night after what Harry did, I guess I forgot to grab it.

I groan to myself and get off the bed, grabbing my camera and putting the strap around my neck. I'll have to go the venue and hope they let me in so I can go grab it.

I throw on my jean jacket, slipping on my shoes. My day plan didn't really include going all the way to the venue but if I remember correctly it wasn't a huge drive. The crappy thing is I won't wanna carry a tripod everywhere so I'll have to come all the way back here after to drop it off.

I grab my phone and my key card, bringing my camera as well just in case I saw any good picture moments along the way. I left my room, luckily running into no one within the hallway.