26. Jimin

“Mommy is yoonie going to stay with us today?” Jihoon was asking jimin for quite a while but jimin could not answer. He doesn't know. Yoongi is coming over everyday and jimin is getting annoyed. He hated Yoongi for four years but now he thinks he never did. Jimin was so irritated with himself but he couldn't help it. Like now he was waiting for yoongi for quite a while. Yoongi was late getting today.. When he turned towards little hoonie to reply but he found him Sleeping already.

He smiled to himself. jihoon was sleep love just like his father. He was startled from his phase when he heard door opening. Door opened revealing yoonie who was out of his breath.

“He is asleep already? Oh. I brought a present for him” Yoongi said scratching the back of his ear.

“Oh yes. He was waiting for you. Don't worry. You can sit if you want although I was going to sleep now. ”

“Jimin I'm just asking you to get freshen up and then come back. I can take you to my apartment, you can take bath and I'll drop you here afterwards. You really look like death. ” Yoongi complained placing a package on jihoon's side table.

At this jimin chuckled and glanced towards clock which was showing the time.

“It's 11 pm. Jaehwan hyung is going to be here in a bit then we can leave. I really feel like taking a shower or I could kill our baby with my stinky smell. ”jimin replied.

Yoongi's heart swell with pride and joy when he heard jimin Calling jihoon ‘OUR’ . But he didn't show.
After a while jaehwan entered the room and yoongi asked him to take care of jihoon until he and jimin are back who eagerly agreed.

“Anything for Jin's friends. ” he said smiling.

-------------------------

This was the first time when jimin and yoongi were alone without any company for this long. It was so awkward for each. Yoongi was hesitanting because he didn't know if jimin answers him with straight face and jimin is hesitating because he believes he'll say ‘I missed you so much’ or something like that.
Then it is Yoongi who speaks first.

“So jihoon was asking for me before he slept? ” Yoongi asked with eyes on the road.

“Yes. He waited e hours for you but you were late today. Must be another Uncompleted song of yours.” jimin said in a stern tone which looked like an accusation.

Yoongi was flustered. He knew how jimin hated his habit of drowning in work and forgetting about his surroundings.

“No I wasn't in my office. Kihyun left his jacket in my apartment a few days ago. He came to get that and then we started talking and I lost track of time. ” yoongi said parking his car in his building's parking.

Yoongi didn't know he had ignited a fire which was an angry fireball with the name of park Jimin.
And Man!!! jimin was furious after Yoongi mentioned Kihyun. Jimin's Biggest Rival.