27. Yoongi

Yoongi waited jimin to say something but he didn't say a word after yoongi explained why he was late. Yoongi opened the door of his apartment and went after jimin who was awfully quiet. Yoongi directed jimin towards his bathroom.

“Here you can take a bath I'll bring some clothes for you. Wait here. I think my clothes will be fit on you. ” Yoongi said and left the bathroom. Unaware that jimin is staring holes on his back.

Yoongi returned with a big yellow sweater and jeans. Along with fresh boxers.

Yoongi returned to living room and decided to check social media. Then he saw 12 missed calls from jin. He sighed. And the attended the call where Jin started yelling and yoongi immediately went to  outside of the living room towards patio where Jin gave him piece of his mind and asked Yoongi to beg for jimin's forgiveness. He pleaded with jin to let him rest and get back to jimin. Who might be back from bath A LONG TIME AGO.

And when finally jin said bye he came back to living room and he was stunned by the scene in front of him. Jimin had somehow found the hidden stack of Yoongi's beer which wouldn't be a surprise because jimin used to love here and chose that hidden place.

Now jimin was on his 3rd bottle and yoongi immediately snatched that bottle from jimin who protested with a whine.

“L-let me drink. Y-you are bastard” jimin yelled suddenly

“Was it fun. Kihyun must have came here a lot to be leaving his things here. Huh? ”Jimin had somehow gotten close to stunned Yoongi who was bewildered by sudden yelling. Jimin was now crying.

“W-was he so good. Are his kiss better than mine? ” jimin said hitting Yoongi's chest. Who held both of jimin's wrists in his hands and pulled him closer.

“No one is better than you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me baby. I'm sorry I lost that. Minnie I lo-”

“Then kiss me. Make me believe that I'm  the best you ever had.” jimin lifted his head from Yoongi's chest and looked him in the eyes.

“P-please ” jimin whined.

Yoongi was slowly loosing control. He pulled back from jimin.

“You are Drunk jimin. This is your drunk self talking. You will regret this tomorrow believe me. ” Yoongi said pushing jimin away.
Who was hurt instantly. And he then hurried to leave. But yoongi held his wrist.

“Where are you going? ”Yoongi asked.

“I've humiliated myself enough for one day. I'm going back to hospital.” jimin replied and continued to rush towards door. Jimin was about to leave when he turned and looked into Yoongi's eyes.

“if you are worried about me drunk out on streets then don't worry. I poured bottles into sink. I wasn't drunk.”
Jimin said and left.
------------------

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS PART. SORRY FOR DELAY...
HOPE YOU ENJOYED

This cliffhanger is your punishment for pressurizing your poor author for long update.... 😂😂😂😂