28. Jimin

Jimin was so hurt right now. He forgot about his pride and begged for Yoongi but got rejected. He knew Yoongi was over him but this was so humiliating. He opened the door and was about to get out of Yoongi's apartment when he was pulled backwards and he was suddenly pinned to the door and Yoongi's lips were on his immediately. Firstly he tried to push yoongi and hit him but Yoongi didn't let go of him and he stopped resisting.

“Oh God. I really missed this. I missed us so much. Oh my god. You really aren't drunk right? ”Yoongi said kissing him.

Then he paused “Kihyun and I aren't sleeping together. Don't be jealous baby. ”and continued kissing him.

Jimin returned Yoongi's kisses with eagerness. And then Yoongi's hands were suddenly on his ass grabbing. Yoongi tapped Jimin's bum suggestively and jimin jumped wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist getting the message.

Yoongi carried jimin towards his bedroom and softly put him on his bed climbing on the top of him.

“You won't regret this tomorrow right? ”Yoongi asked staring deep into jimin's eyes. Jimin shook his head and pulled Yoongi in for a kiss by grabbing his collar.

While yoongi was thanking god for this and making promises with himself to never disappoint jimin again in his life and doing just right by him, jimin on the other hand had a sad smile on his lips and a sorry for Yoongi in his heart.

----------------------------------

Jimin woke up early and immediately sat up when he realized he spent the night here and jihoon was alone in hospital. But he forgot about the night before which was immediately realized by the ache in his ass.

He slept with Yoongi. He turned his head towards yoongi who was sleeping with a smile on his face. Jimin hated this. He hated that he is going to make a mistake again and this time Yoongi may never forgive him again.

He was going to get pregnant again but this time it was on purpose. He wasn't going to lose his jihoon whom he had loved so much. He was going to use this baby as a match for his or her elder brother. He is an awful mom but he can't lose his baby and he won't come back in Yoongi's life after this. Not that yoongi will want him to. He stood up and noticed that yoongi cleaned him after sex as he don't remember Yoongi cleaning him because he slept as soon as they finished. He dressed up quickly collecting the scattered clothes around the room and left the apartment to go back to his baby boy who must be waiting for his mother when he wakes up.

He left the building of Yoongi's apartment and then turned towards the building and looked towards sky.

“I'm so sorry Yoonie. But I had to do it. Please forgive me.”