29. Yoongi

Yoongi was rudely awakened by Jin who was know annoyingly smiling at him. Yoongi didn't know why but he found it creepy and tried to cover his face with blanket but then he found himself stark naked under them.

He jolted awake and yelled at jin to get out of his room.

“Don't you have shame Jin hyung. What will joon of you sitting on a bed with naked man in it? ”He yelled and Jin laughed at this.

“'What will joon think of 7 month pregnant me.' Don't worry meow meow Alpha wannabe, he won't say anything, he knows only jiminie was fool to think that you are attractive. I still think you were supposed to be carrier here. And-”

Jin then stopped and looked at Yoongi suggestively.

“jae told me jimin came here yesterday night and returned hospital this morning full of hickeys. So did you do the deed? ”jin wiggled his eyebrows.

Yoongi then remembered that yes. Jimin was indeed there all night and they did. But why jimin wasn't here when he woke up. Did jimin regret this or he was back because of their boy. He was now planning to call jimin to ask if everything is okay when Jin let out a whine and yoongi decided to answer Jin first.

“I don't know what jimin wants but i do know that i really want him, More then before if possible. I want jimin and jihoon back in my life. I really want to get to know my son. I really missed all this and I can't miss even another second without them.. W-we slept together yesterday. I really don't know what is gonna happen after that but I really hope jimin decides go give me another chance. Jimin has a boyfriend already and I don't think-”
Yoongi was interrupted by Jin who was shocked now due the the sudden and unexpected news. He thought jimin was single because he thought jimin could never love someone else other than Yoongi but indeed four years was a long time to heal a broken heart.

“Jimin has a boyfriend and he cheated on him? Y-you knew and Oh my god. Yoongi what have you done? Seariously?”Jin asked sternly.

“I didn't have control and jimin was w-willing and then he initiated with confession and I got g-greedy and jealous and i-i really wanted-”

“You do know that jihoon is under therapy? Right”

“Yes he is. But now he is under care of hospital but this is not what we are talking-”Jin interrupted Yoongi with a frustrated sigh.

“Jaehwan called me two days ago. He told me your donor reports were misplaced somehow and you are a match for jihoon. And he was going to tell you that same day but I stopped him. Because I felt that you and jiminie were getting close by spending time together with jihoon and I really wanted you two to reconcile and resolved your distances but now that I know what you two did, I really want jimin to go back and think about his preferences. This way he is going to hurt three people including himself. I'm telling you all this because I want you to confront jaehwan and ask for an Operation date. You two can decide your future after that. Jihoon's more important than anything. I really wanted you two get back together again and I was plotting with jaehwan but I don't know anything anymore. And besides I was selfish and risking jihoon's health safety. ” Jin said and got up to leave Yoongi's room. And he a few moments later a loud thud of the apartment door was heard. Jin was indeed pissed.

He left Yoongi to regret his actions of last night. He should have cleared everything with jimin knowing jimin had a boyfriend..

------------

PHANTOM3345566 A slightly long Update For you sweetie💞

I'll update often. As we are nearing the end of this story. I'm getting nervous. Thanks for supporting my work and your supportive messages.