27

They breathed each other in, tasted each other, spoke without words as their lips danced so perfectly together, that nothing seemed more important in that moment. 

Yoongi's heart hammered against his chest, his cheeks a dusty pink.

Their lips parted, foreheads resting against each other as they regained their breath after a long make out session that had them both feelings dizzy and high off of each other. 

"Sir Jung. You may want to see this. Someone's trying to hack into our data base." Hoseok heard Felix yell from somewhere in the house, breaking him and Yoongi out of their euphoric daze. 

"Shit. I'm sorry, this is important." Hoseok muttered, looking the blonde in the eyes with an apologetic look, but the latter just shook his head and smiled slightly as he ran a hand through his soft, damp blonde hair. 

"It's okay. I should get going anyways. Thank you for taking care of me. See you around." Yoongi quickly said, smiling before exiting the mansion, leaving Hoseok to run a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

He already missed Yoongi's hands around his neck, and the feeling of his lips against his own, even though it had only been seconds ago he left. 

Damn you Felix

He walked towards the dark room where he knew Felix would be sitting, waiting for him with some news about some loser mafia trying to hack their unbreakable data base. 

"What is it." Hoseok harshly said as he entered the room, looking at the younger male in front of a computer screen, eyes wide and slightly terrified by the brunettes fire spitting eyes.

"Uh, someone is trying to hack our data base-" He was cut off by Hoseok.

"Yes, I got that much." The brunette said, making the young boy gulp in fear. 

"Well, they haven't succeeded yet, and probably won't. I just thought I'd bring it to your attention..." Felix said, looking at the computer screen to try and escape Hoseok's deadly stare. 

"Do you have any information on who it is?" The brunette asked, voice a little softer, but still very harsh and commanding. 

"...No. But I think it might be someone from EXO. They've been awfully quiet lately." The young boy said, still looking at the computer screen in front of him. It was true, the competing mafia had been too queit, and it made Hoseok wonder what they were up to.

"Might be isn't good enough. Call me when you actually know who it is." Hoseok said before turning to exit the room, hearing a small "yes sir" from the young boy. 

But right before he left the dark computer room, he turned and looked at his hacker. "But don't overwork yourself okay? Go home early today, you did a great job so far." His tone was now soft as he looked at the young boy who instantly relaxed and smiled at his words. 

"Yes, thank you sir." He said before Hoseok left the room to take care of some more business.

Yoongi had absolutely no idea how the hell he would get home, so he had just started walking in the direction he knew his apartment was. 

But he was tired after a wild night and decided to call his best friend.

"This is Taehyung speaking!" His blue haired best friend's cheery deep voice rang on the other end. 

"Yes I know that." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he continued walking, his headache intensifying by every step he took.

"Oh, hi Yoonie hyung, do you have time to talk now?" 

"Kind of.." The older trailed off, looking at the road in front of him. He then realised he was still in Hoseok's hoodie, haven completely forgotten to return it before leaving.

"What do you mean kind of?"

"I can't really get home, can you guys come pick me up?"

"Sure, send me your location." Taehyung said before hanging up on Yoongi who did just what he was told. 10 minutes later, Taehyung's car came into view. The blue haired male in the drivers seat rolled down his window and he slid down his sunglasses, smiling his boxy smile at the freezing blonde on the side of the road.  

"Get in looser." The blue haired male smiled, making Yoongi roll his eyes and Jimin giggle from the passenger seat. Tae was always so extra, a thing Yoongi wouldn't admit to love about him. 

The trio drove to Taehyung's apartment in chatter, talking about random stuff and singing along to songs on the radio, or rather, Jimin and Taehyung sang along. Yoongi was too tired.

They all sat down at Tae's orange couch that Yoongi hated, the colour too bright for his liking. It was also very uncomfortable to take naps on.

"So what's so important?" Yoongi asked, cutting straight to the case as he felt like he had waited long enough. His two best friends shared a nervous glance, making the third cock a brow at them in confusion and curiousness.   

".... Me and Jimin have been dating for.. a while now." Taehyung blurted out, eyes wide, searching for any look of disgust or disapproval in Yoongi's eyes. But Yoongi just looked surprised, not saying a word.

"Hyung, say something." Jimin whined, reaching out for Yoongi's hand. He was so nervous, so scared that Yoongi would get mad and never speak to him again, even though he knew deep down that Yoongi wasn't like that.

"I- I'm surprised... But when I think about it, I'm not too surprised. I mean, I knew there was something going on between you two, I just didn't know it was.. it was, well, official." The blonde tried explaining how he felt, eyes wide looking at his best friends. When he thought about it, it had actually been pretty obvious. He had apparently just been very oblivious. 

"... so, you're not mad?" Jimin asked, eyes pleading.

"No, of course not. I support you. Just as long as you don't fuck in my bed I'll be happy." Yoongi shrugged, earning a blush from the pink haired male and a laugh from the blue. 

"Thank you for supporting us hyung." Jimin smiled, feeling Taehyung's arm snake around his waist as he moved closer. 

It was weird for Yoongi to see them together like that, but he knew he would get used to it. Eventually.  

i'm sorry but how could i not include vmin in this ff. 

they're so cute, i love them (':

also, am i the only one wondering where kookie is in all this?