27. Adorable

Ashley's POV

Saying Tan had just become a whole new meaning of terrifying was an understatement, the man who was staring at me right now was very assertive and domineering at the same time. Something about him just screamed run and don't look back but at the same time he has this 'I'll turn your world upside down before I rebuild it again' vibe.

But as much as this room we were standing in was very inviting and no matter how sexy this god made man in front of me was, I just wanted one person right now and only one.

I'm not even sure of what he thinks of me right now but god I just wanted to be back in his hands, just all snuggled and comfy not this scary and sex-screaming man in front of me. Yes I'd let him fuck me any day and any time, yes I'd let him take me to heaven and back and repeat again, but I just needed one person's permission, I just needed one person's approval. Only his opinion mattered to me and right now I'd give anything to be his. I don't care if I have to share him but as long as he gives me a part of him, I'll be really grateful.

"Sit on the bed and stop zoning out" Tanaka's voice filled the room and I jumped a little before making my way to the very much sensual looking bed capable of getting you hard or wet by just looking at it.

"So as you can see, we are not what's referred to as normal by the society but it's okay because it's our normal" Tan stated " We are very much active in the bdsm community and I'm sure you already figured it out, all four of us leaving under this roof, we are all in a relationship, a romantic one or kinky, whatever floats your boat."

I wanted to be shocked, I really tried to be shocked but I guess there's a part of me that always suspected even though I'd been in this house only once, I wasn't dumb to not notice all the looks and how handsy Jas was.

"Having said that, Mano has only known himself to be very submissive and masochistic"
My heart stopped, my lungs gave out on letting the air I had breathed in out. Was this room spinning?

No no no no. This can't be happening, he can't be all submissive I've seen his dominant side, he's showed it to me too many times. I can't leave without him as my Daddy, now that I've unlocked these feelings, I can't stop them. There has to be another way, it's him I want not any of these man. Yes I lust over them, but it's Mano I'm more drawn to.

"There has to be a way" I whispered as I already felt the tears running down my cheeks "you don't understand, I need him. I- I- I
I crave him Tan, not as a friend but more. Please, I know he's already yours but please just give me a small part of him". I was full on crying and didn't know how I had ended up on Tanaka's lap but he was rubbing his hand at my back while cooing me to stop crying.

"Ashley you need to let me finish saying what I'm saying sweety" he had the most comforting voice.

"Please" I had to try and beg. I just couldn't let them take him away from me. All logic was telling me to stop and listen but my heart had its own idea.

"Ashley, we are not taking him away from you, what I was going to say is that, since all Mano has know is to submit and we've only taught him to submit, he needs to learn to be a good dominant more specifically in your case he has to learn to be a good Daddy for you so that everything is safe. So please stop crying, tomorrow I'll get someone who knows a lot about ddlg/ddlb to teach him all the major basics he needs to know and we'll teach him the rest. Unfortunately none of us specialize in that so I'll have to get a friend of mine to do it for us" he said and I let out that breath I'd been holding in.

So they supported me, they were okay with me being with Mano that they were willing to get someone to train him for me! I couldn't hold in all the joy, relief, gratitude and happiness as I hugged the air out of Tanaka's lungs.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I won't be any trouble I promise! I'll be really good..... welllll I'll try. But thank you!" I said over and over again.

"Ashley never be ashamed of who you are, you can keep it a secret out there as much as you want but in this house be yourself, just don't break my things but never hide who you are, no one will ever judge you in this house, hell who are we to judge when we have our own baggages and for what it's worth, you two together is a huge turn on ." He said and for the first time I saw him without the wall that always seems to be around him.
But as it was gone, it was back up.

"Now come on, I'm sure Mano needs you in his arms now" he said as he helped me up.

As we entered back in the sitting room with my hand in Tan's, I didn't know where to place my eyes as all eyes were suddenly on me. I could feel the blush rise to ears and I just wanted to crawl under a bed and hide.

"Aww isn't he cute" Jas squeaked as he came and cupped my face forcing me to look into his eyes.

"You are so adorable Ash, I just want to hold you and keep you to myself!"

Lord save me. I could practically feel how red I was as he he showered me with compliments

"Okay Jas, that's enough, look, now you're making my boy uncomfortable" Mano's voice boomed in- wait a damn minute,

He said my boy, I'm his boy.
I'm his boy. Jesus I'm his. Oh god oh god I'm finally losing my mind!!

"Ash, I thought I told you to stop zoning out" Tan spoke as he led me to Mano.

"Sorry" I mummer as I shyly steal a glance to look at Mano, only to be met with his dark brown eyes.

"Come here, we are going to my room" he says as he takes my hand and starts leading me upstairs.

I better not be fucking dreaming.

-----------------------

So Ash is now part of the big secret. What do you think? And also about Mano getting someone to train him.

I hope everything will workout in this household.

Anyway, sorry for the late upload I've been experiencing a heavy writers block.

But I'm back for my lovelies and freaks. X