IMPORTANT

Not a chapter.

Hello, again lovelies,

I know you are probably disappointed right now coz you thought this was another update. 

But I am evil that way (cue evil laughter!!!)

Anyways, I just wanted to know your opinion on something.

I am thinking of starting a Kickstarter project.

For those of who aren't familiar with this, Kickstarter is a forum where you can pitch your ideas and you can get paid to have that idea get executed.

I could pledge and amount and if I am paid to that budget I am legally bound to seeing the project through.

Also, I will be giving you little rewards depending on what your donations are.

You won't be charged with any money until the Kickstarter project reaches the pledged budget and you will get your money back if I can't for some reason see it through.

That being said, how many of you are willing to donate to a paperback/hardback comic of Nova or a Nova related world.

Of course, I know many of you are students and don't have the proper funding or would rather spend the money to get yourself an ice cream ;) or have some other valid reasons for not being able to pay.

But I just need to know if the idea will have any success if I pitch it.

Please let me know in the comments section what you think.

If I do pitch the idea, I might start from 5 pounds and the tiers and rewards will go up from there.

So, my crazies, please let me know what you think.

Because it is you guys who literally run this show.

I am looking forward to hearing from you :)

Cheers.