- I'm Leaving - jabezvill -

————

————

"I'm leaving," Jabez shook his head and packed a couple pair of jeans into his red suitcase.

"What you mean you're leaving?" Y/N asked with her eyebrows scrunched. Y/N was sat on the bed they shared when Jabez came in with a suitcase and claimed he was leaving the house.

"I can't do this anymore." Jabez stopped and turned to Y/N. "It's too much."

"What's too much?" Y/N felt stupid as she asked questions over and over again. But she has no idea what he meant.

"This. All of it. It's stressful."

"Us living together?" Y/N asked, "I thought we were doing fine but if it's too much then we can get you an air bnb for a while. We can figure this out." Y/N went to grab his hand.

Jabez ripped his hand out of Y/N's reach. "It's more than that. It's everything, the relationship, the apartment, it's too much too fast."

"You want to break up?" Y/N looked at her hands in her lap. Tears started to form in her eyes. She thought everything was fine, she thought they were having fun.

"Maybe," Jabez shrugged. He felt so bad, maybe he brought it too far.

"Okay." Y/N nodded as tears flowed down her face. "Baby, you're gonna hate me." Jabez said lightly.

He sat down next to Y/N on the bed and said. "It's a prank."

"Really?" Y/N felt relieved. Jabez nodded his head. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Fuck you by the way." Y/N told Jabez. He laughed and hugged Y/N tighter.

————
word count : 273