- F O U R T Y F O U R -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Okay, love birds. Break is over!"
Hyunjin whined at his leader's words and gave Jiwon a last peck on the lips, pulling away from the hug immediately after.

The girl chuckled softly at him and shook her head, taking a seat on the black couch and watching the group of guys getting into their positions. Since they were starting their 2020 World Tour very soon, they've had to prepare a lot for it.

Smiling proudly while watching them dance in front of her, her eyes locked with the ones of her boyfriend every now and then, which caused him to smile back softly.

-time skip-

"Ah, princess. I'm all sweaty."
Jiwon pouted at his words, but nevertheless wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her body closer to his.

"Okay and? I don't care."
Chuckling slightly, he gave in and wrapped his arms around her as well to hug her back.
"I really should take a shower..."

The slightly younger girl whined at his words, but loosened her hold around him in an instant. Hyunjin smiled down at her as soon as their eyes met and ruffled her hair.
"I'll be quick. Okay?"

Nodding at this, she smiled back and watched him as he collected everything he needed before leaving the room. Sighing softly, Jiwon let herself fall down onto his soft mattress and rested her hands on her stomach, looking up at the ceiling.

A few minutes passed as she just laid there in silence, but she immediately sat up as she heard the door opening.
"Hey, Hyunj- Oh... Chan?"

The older smiled softly and asked if it was okay for him to enter, to which Jiwon only nodded.
"Is there anything you need?"

"Ah, yeah. I've actually wanted to ask you if you're having a few days off college?"
She raised her eyebrows and gave him a confused look
"Uhm, yes. But why?"

"I've talked a bit with our manager and other people to ask if you can accompany us on tour."
Immediately gasping, her eyes widened and she looked at the older in complete shock.
"Seriously?! Oh my god, sure! I'd love to!"

Chan laughed lightly at her reaction and nodded, suddenly having her arms wrapped around his neck in utter happiness.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"No problem. I just didn't wanna hear Hyunjin's whining about how much he misses you everyday and y'know... You're basically a part of our family now, so the rest of the guys would be happy about it as well."

Still hugging him tightly and saying 'thank you' practically every second, she saw how the door opened and her eyes met Hyunjin's. The boy dropped his towel, which he used to dry his hair with, instantly and gave his girlfriend a confused look, his eyes travelling between her and his leader.

Immediately unwrapping her arms from Chan's neck, the young female got up from her spot on the bed and rushed over to Hyunjin, jumping into his arms. Letting out a huff as he caught her, he got even more confused and moved his head a bit back to look at her face.

"What is going on right now?"
Jiwon giggled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek before moving her own head back to get a look of his face again, her legs tightly wrapped around his torso.

"Guess who's coming with you on tour??"
Hyunjin's eyes widened immediately in realization and a large smile formed on his face.
"No way..."

Nodding repeatedly, Jiwon smiled brightly and hugged him tightly again. Breaking the hug eventually and putting her down on the floor, the younger boy's eyes locked with Chan's and he gave him a smile as well.

"Was this your plan, hyung?"
The older smiled back and nodded as answer, getting up from the bed as well and walking over to the couple.

"Yeah, I've maybe had a few talks with our CEO and managers."
Hyunjin quickly moved over to give the older a tight hug and thanked him multiple times, receiving a few pats on the back in return.

"It really is no problem. I love seeing you two together and being happy, so I've thought this would be a great thing for all of us but especially you two. However, I'll leave you two to it now."
Thanking him one last time, the three of them exchanged a few last smiles before Chan eventually left the room.

"This just made everything even better. I'm so excited to visit the US with you and the boys, princess."
Immediately agreeing with what he said, she grabbed his larger hand into hers and pulled him over to his bed.

Laying down and cuddling up to each other, Jiwon laid her head on his chest and hummed to herself as one of his hands started to stroke her hair softly.
"The flight is in three days already. I can't wait."

Chuckling at her words, Hyunjin still agreed and tightened his hold around her waist with one arm. Not saying anything after, the couple just enjoyed being in each other's presence and slowly fell asleep just like that.

-another time skip-

"Princess?"
Rubbing his eyes sleepily, Hyunjin sat up slightly and looked around the dark room.
"Shhh, I'm right here."

"What were you doing?"
Jiwon chuckled and got back in bed, slipping under the covers and laying her head on his chest again.

"I got thirsty and went to get a glass of water. Now let's keep quiet and sleep more, 'cause otherwise we'll wake Jeongin up and I don't want that."
Agreeing with what she said, Hyunjin wrapped both his arms around her waist and felt how she rested her face in the crook of her neck.

"Hyunjin?"
Moving his head a bit to glance down at her, the boy hummed and drew soft circles on the side of her waist.

"I love you."
Jiwon raised her head from his chest and searched for his eyes in the dark. With him smiling softly at her words, the girl moved a bit to come face to face with him and cupped one of his cheeks with her hand.

"I love you even more, princess."
With that she leaned forward and connected their lips in a sweet kiss. Smiling softly into it, Hyunjin moved up a bit and leaned his back against the headboard while pulling Jiwon along, causing her to straddle his lap.

Tilting their heads to the side, the kiss deepened and one of her hands moved up to grab onto his black locks, his hands stroking up and down the sides of her waist. Nibbling softly on her lower lip, she let out a soft moan and gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue in.

"Guys... I don't have anything against you being all lovey-dovey, but it's freaking 4am."

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1154EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1154
Edited
Re-Edited