Prologue

~Warning this story contains little Self harm moments, blood, negative thoughts and, etc~

~You are 3 years old~

You were sleeping good, until you heard your father's voice downstairs with a angry tone.

(D/N):"GET DOWNSTAIRS AND MAKE US SOME BREAKFAST, YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!

As you stretched, you saw your badly bruised body you got from the abusement from your family. When you tried to put your shirt on, you can feel the pain straining your movements. But this wasn't some thing new, after they started to abuse you for 7 months straight. After you went downstairs, you were greeted with a punch to the face; that sends you to the ground with a bleeding nose.

(D/N):"Makes us some, pancakes and bacon along with eggs. And if I catch you try to eat any food, I'll have (B/N) and (S/N) join me in punishing you."

You nodded and made your way to the kitchen, where you used a chair to climb up since you're still small. You then opened the refrigerator, and grabbed 3 eggs; some frozen bacon along with some ingredients to make pancakes. After the You put it on a metal plate, and placed it on the stove to heat it up. After sometime, you carefully walked to the kitchen table while holding breakfast. Then they started to eat like they loved it, you could only feel relieved as you make them smile. So you sat down with your family, and watched them eat as you were a little hungry but not to much. Your father noticed and said to you.....

(D/N):"Now head back upstairs, and don't you dare f##ken leave it. You understand?!"

You nodded and got of the table, only to have (B/N) trip you and they all laughed as your nose was bleeding again. You got back up and went straight to your empty room, where you began do your daily workout to make you stronger. You did 20 push ups, 10 laps around your room, and 10 jumping jacks. As painful as this was, this wasn't even close to the pain you experience from your family. Then as you were meditating you could feel yourself lifting your bed with the power of Telekinesis. Your powers were, the reason why your family started to neglect and abuse. After a while, you looked outside and saw your parents going to work; your siblings going to school. You were relieved, and continued to train for about 25 minutes before you got on your bed and quickly went to sleep. In your dream, you were getting beaten to a bloody pulp as your family never stop inflicting pain that you always felt. You tried to say something to convince them to stop, but unfortunately no words can be released from your mouth. And so, You gave up; decided to let them hurt you with their hard and powerful punches that were coming in contact with your bloody body. You closed your eyes as everything soon faded to black, you then woke up; as if on time your dad slammed open your door and said......

(D/N):"Hey piece of sh#t, it's to start cleaning the house. So get to work!" He said, tossing you a broom that hit's your forehead.

When you came downstairs you saw some bottles of water and alcohol on the floor, so you quickly grabbed some gloves before picking them up. Just when you were about to start using the broom, you were then him by a bottle of alcohol; caused your bad head to bleed a little. You turned around to see, (B/N) and (S/N) laughing while they had one more bottle in their possession. As you shrugged it off, another bottle hit the back of your head; this time you fell on your knees with blood coming out faster. As you tried to get up, you were then forced to the broken pieces of glass; you really could feel the pain of the sharp edges cutting your face......

(B/N):"What's the matter Freak, you gotta say something?" He said, in a sarcastic tone as he pushed you farther down.

(S/N):"Oh wait, he can't even say something because he's a mute."
She said as, she and (B/N) were laughing at you.