FIFTEEN🦋

Iss Sey Barri Aur Kya Saza Ho Sakti Hai,

Jaan Bhi Nikal Di Aur Zinda Bhi Chorr Diya.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The ride to the hospital was the most difficult ride of his whole life. His hands shivered while driving car, his all focus on her. His mind wasn't in the right state and his heart, it felt the need to expload seeing her condition. She was lifelessly lying on the seat beside him, away from all tensions away from the heartbreak she was going through.

Every few second his eyes found their way to her still form, wanting desperately to reach hospital as soon as possible. He was trying hard not to cry and to keep himself together for her. She didn't needed his tears right now but she did needed his help to reach hospital as she was fighting for her life.

He finally reached to hospital after an agonising twenty minutes. Quickly picking her up, he speedily walked towards the emergency ward careful enough not to let her fall.

"Get Dr. Ahmed now."

He shouted at the nurse who was standing near, looking at him with shocked expressions. Her actions were justified infact every employee of the hospital was looking at him with the same expressions as her's. It's not like they hadn't seen the angry side of
Dr. Mustafa. He was known for his short temper while working, but off duty he was always relaxed and sweet but seeing him in extreme anger off duty was new as well as shocking for all his employees.

"ARE YOU DEAF ? I. SAID. CALL DR.AHMED."

The shocked nurse shuddered hearing his rude tone and rushed to call Dr.Ahmed not wanting to loose her job.

"Is there a circus going on here or am I paying you all for lazying around ?"

He looked deadly while his employees stared at him in disbelief. He was behaving unlike his actual self. They quickly rushed to their duties not to come in the bad books of their boss.

Few seconds later Dr.Ahmed came rushing towards his boss only to be greeted with a man who looked scared to death. His eyes were red telling the tale of the emotional turmoil he was going through.

"Ahmed, I trust you with her. Please save...."

His words faltered trying to control the emotions building up inside him. He was trying hard to keep his tears at bay not wanting to look weak in front of everyone. He wasn't the man who was okay outcasting his emotions in front of the world but today he was losing. Only because of her.

"I will try my best."

Patting his shoulder, he gave him a small smile.

"No, trying is not an option. You have to save her.... Please."

He pleaded with glossy eyes to which Dr. Ahmed nodded and proceeded towards the ICU.

Tiredly he sat on the bench pressing his temples eyes closed in tension when his phone vibrated.

"Bhaai.... Did you find her ? Is she alright ? Can I speak with her ?"

He was hesitant to speak, his own  heart was palpitating with fear

"Osama she....."

"Bhaai.... She is fine right ?"

"S-she... is not fine Osama.... Please pray for her... She is unconscious and doctors are treating her."