The One With The Rest Of Them

The dinner soon became a disaster. Klaus got mad and thratened to kill Stefan if Damon doesn't give him the last coffin.  
''Klaus...calm down!'' I yelled as I watched him burning the hand of the youngest Salvatore.
''Klaus...He went to get the coffin! Leave the boy!'' I felt empathy for him, but the next thing that happened surprised me.
Elijah and Damon re entered the room. ''Elijah...Why haven't you left?'' I asked.
''Where are you manners? We forgot dessert.'' he said as he took of the cover from the tray that the young blonde women was holding.
''What have you done?'' Klaus asked as he looked at the daggeres that were on the tray.
''What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now.'' Elijah said and in that moment Kol walked into the room.
''Kol...''Klaus backed away but soon another familiar figure rushed inside of the room, taking the dagger from the tray and stabbing Klaus in the arm.
''Finn! Don't!'' I tried to help Klaus but I was stopped by Rebekah who stabbed me in the stomach ''This is for my mother Thea!'' she hissed. ''Rebakah...'' I whispered taking the dagger out of my stomach.

--------------------------------------

Few moments later I was sitting in the big room  Klaus by my side and we were surrounded by his siblings. They were looking at my husband with animosity. 
''I like what you've done with the new place, Nik.'' Rebekah hissed as she threw a vase on the nearby wall. I closed my eyes at the noise.
''I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again.'' Niklaus said and I felt his hand in mine. He squeezed it and I looked at him with a soft smile.
''Well you're right, none of us will be.'' Elijah said, walking around the room.ž
''You're staying behind.'' Finn added and I looked at his siblings. 

All of them were furious. They wanted revenge for being daggered.
'' We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever.'' Rebekah teased.
''Althea...you are welcome to come with us.'' Elijah said walking to me.
''No!'' Klaus stood up standing in between Elijah and I ''If you run, I will hunt all of you down.'' he threatened.
''Niklaus!'' I stood up yelling at him.
''Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father.''Elijah mocked.
''I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you.'' Klaus yelled and threatened.
''Klaus stop!'' I yelled after him, trying to reason him.

But, our fight was stopped once we heard a door open. I blinked a few times so I can make sure that I was seeing right. 
In front of me was Esther Mikaelson. My dearest mother in law.
''Mother...''Rebekah gasped.

She started going towards Niklaus and me, I took his hand and avoided eye contact with her.
''Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?'' she said, directing her question towards Niklaus. I took a deep breath ''You are here to kill me.'' Nik said, looking at her.
''Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. Both of you.'' she looked at me and took my hand.'' I want us to be a family again.'' she turned her attention towards the other siblings.

-----------------------------------------------

''She wants us to be family again?'' I said while looking myself in the mirror while Niklaus was sitting on the bed reading a book. ''You really believe that?'' I asked.
''I don't know what to think love.'' he said, not looking away from the book.
''I smell trouble darling.'' I said as I took of my dress , trying to dress into one of his shirts so I can sleep.
But as soon as I was half naked, Niklaus rushed to me. ''We didn't have time to be alone in last couple of months.'' he whispered as he kissed my neck.
I moaned lightly ''We are in a house full of vampires with sensitive hearing. '' I said quietly.
''Then I guess we will have to be quiet.'' he said before kissing me deeply.