Part 4

So, Im just now realizing that the ink should be the same color as the readers hair. So l, remember this as you read UwU

You were on the verge of tears. Your father was comforting you throughout the battle. Long story short, he thought he should hold you throughout the turf war to show you how it's done. Because that's the smartest idea. After a while of the one-eyed lady, who your father has named once, "Cherri bomb" tried to attack both you and your father, some fluffy guy with 4 arms joined in. Soon, the two started talking. You couldn't hear what they were conversing about though. While they did that, your father looked down at you.

"Now watch, my darling, As I show you how GREAT your father REALLY ISSSSS!!" He cackled.

He pulled out a chain and wrapped in around the floof boi, then tossed him to the ground.

"Ohh~ Harder Daddy~" He moaned, a smirk spreading across his face.

Your concern was....

....You had a brother...?

"SON?!?!" Your father gasped, earning a confused glance.

Time skip! Brought to you by Angel's floof!!

Later on, you were back in the aircraft left in tears due to being injured. This left Sir. Pentious frantic. He noticed something though. Your tears... they weren't normal. They were (I/C), the same color of your hair. But this didnt change his panick whatsoever.

Oh, my dear (Y/N), I'm so SO Sssssorry!!!" His hissing was uncontrollable, due to his nervous breakdown. He tried healing you with band-aids and other medical products. Afterwards he hugged you tightly.

"I never should've let you get hit..Maybe next time, I'll protect you more. Or maybe not take you out of the ship at all..." He said softly, patting your back. This earned a soft whine from you, and a hug!

You then arrived home. Once you got back, the egg boi's marched inside. Like a smol army. Sir. Pentious tried feeding you, but you denied, smacking the food right out of his hands. After you did this he froze. He only smiled.

"Guess you're not hungry, hmm? I suppose you might be tired." Your father carried you to your large, (F/C) room and smiled, kissing you're forehead as he placed you into the crib. And whispered softly as he walked out.

"Sleep well...my beautiful villain."