12.

Josiah
1week later

Staring at the blank wall in front of me, I sat there in silence as my mind ran a mile a minute. My mind was playing tricks on me and I couldn't even pretend not to care. Montana had me fucked up.

"Josiah." I heard Dr. Ross's voice but I said nothing, quickly sliding the small phone I'd accomplished to get in here last night, into my pocket.

"Another day without talking, huh?" She asked and again I said nothing.

"I know you're upset about last week but in order for you to complete your time here in the next 6 months, we have to get through this."

"Don't you want to leave?"

Finally looking at her, my eyes pierced hers and I could tell she was slightly afraid but she pretended not to be.

"Yeah. I want to leave." I said to her.

"So where do we go from here, Josiah? Do you still love her?" She asked me and I turned my lip up.

"Fuck no. Fuck that hoe ass bitch." I spat and she raised her eyebrows.

"I don't think she would be pleased to hear that."

"I don't give a damn what she would be pleased to hear."

"So you don't love Montana anymore and you don't care about her feelings?"

Hearing her name was like hearing nails on a chalk board now. I couldn't take it.

"Don't say her fuckin' name." I shook my head.

"Hm." She looked at me before writing some things down.

I cut my eye at her, going back to looking at nothing but the white wall in front of me.

"So you no longer love her?"

"I said no." I spoke sternly.

"But a week ago you did.."

"Yeah, that's before I knew somebody else was inside of her." Just the thought of it infuriated me.

"So your feelings towards Montana changed-"

"I said don't say her fuckin' name!" I spat and she nodded, holding her hand up.

"Your feelings towards her changed because you aren't the only person she's been with."

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Hm."

"Hm what?" I got tired of her thinking she knew everything about me and writing shit down in her skimpy ass notebook.

"I don't think you ever really loved her. I think you loved the fact that she made you feel as if you owned her. It was the ownership for you."

"Bitch, don't tell me that I didn't love my girl. I loved her and I still do. I'm just hurt!" I snapped out, turning around to look at her and a smile crept onto her face.

"So you do love her?" She smiled and I cut my eye at her, turning back around.

"Come on, tell me.."

"Do you love Montana?" She said her name again and I couldn't help but to put my pride aside.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"But you're just upset because of what she's done?"

"Yes." I spoke, sighing heavily.

"Josiah, despite her having sex with another man. You still love her?" She went onto ask, now standing in front of me and blocking my view of the wall.