processing....

Gulf stretched on the bed petting it trying to find mew. Opening his eyes he frown. Mew had left for work and gulf knew he had to go to soccor practise. Rubbing his eyes he grabbed his phone to text techno.
"I don't feel well, let the coach know, ill treat you to dinner."
"Okay feel better."
Gulf looked on his phone seeing the calender app flashing. He knew tomorrow was his mom's birthday and he already took the day off. Putting his phone on the desk he got up. Going to the kitchen he grabbed something for himself and Went to the table eating slow.
What was he going to do about? He grimaced. Gulf knew he had to do something with this information. Gulf. Sat and thought.
"Ill just have to meet with you when you don't know it." "I have to confront him"
To gulf there was no other way. It's been to long to go to the police and he. Didn't know what he wanted. Did he want an apology? Did he want to hurt him? What exactly did he want?
Gulf breathed in deep. Not wanting to keep thinking he ate and cleaned the house. He went into there room and he laid on the bed on his stomach inhaling mews aroma.
So i said it do i feel it? Gulf still didn't know. Mew was so successful and gulf was just ordinary. He sat up on his for arms looking down to the pillow.
Why did mew love him? Why did he want him? Why were they together?
"Damn it gulf." He scratched his head.
Looking to the clock it was getting late and other then cleaning he didn't really do anything.
He thought and thought then smiled. Going to the kitchen he looked through everything making mews favorite dinner.
Coming home mew was exhausted. He had one hell of a day where nothing went right. Groaning before he put the key in the door he knew he had to make dinner. Seeing gulfs smile will make him feel better.
Going in he was hit with an alluring aroma. Putting his stuff down he saw the house was clean and gulf had made dinner. Walking closer he almost cried. Even though gulf didn't like it he made mews favorite.
Gulf looked back and smiled.
"Welcome home."
Gulf turned his back and continued to eat.
He straightened up when he felt mews weight. Mew was hugging gulf.
"Thank you."
He tried to shrug him off.
"I told you, you can't baby me all the time." "Now sit and eat."
He hugged gulf tight and sat down. He smiled wide. They both ate in silence til gulf got up taking there plates. He went back to put a home made shake to mew and blushing he kissed his cheek.
Mew looked down putting his hand where gulfs lips were.
"Sometimes you need to be taken care of too."
Mew teared up.
"I'm taking a shower."
Leaving mew, mew couldn't stop feeling the warmth on his cheek.
In the shower gulf kept smiling. Having soap in his face he's ears bucked up when he heard the shower door open.
"Mew?"
Then he felt his weight. Mew was hugging tightly onto gulf.
"Mew just wait a little bit im. almost done."
Putting his face under the water. Mew put his ear to gulfs.
"No, i want to take a shower with you."
Gulf smiled. Mews hands started to touch gulf everywhere. He took his face out of the water.
"Hey?" He looked back at mew.
Mew put his head on his shoulder looking seductively at him. Gulfs lips parted.
Mew had pushed gulf to the shower wall thrusting deep in side gulfs cavity well he put both Hands on his nipples twisting and teasing them.
"Aaaaah mew."
"Aaah gulf so tight."
Mew continued to thrust in deep hitting gulfs prostate. Gulf was going up and down with each thrust he couldn't stop moaning. With a shaky hand he placed one over his own cock jerking it up and down.
"Fuck me harder mew." He bit his lip.
Mew took his hands from gulfs nipples and put them on his waist pumping harder.
"Aaaah gulf."
Gulf jerked off harder cumming all over the shower floor.
"Aaah mew"
Mew but his chest on gulfs back thrusting in and out. Finally cumming deep.
"Mmm gulf, i love you."
Gulf smiled. They let there breathes slow. Mew turned gulf around pushed him softly to the wall and kissed him passionetly.
In bed mew was on gulfs chest while he petted his hair. Mew was fast asleep. Gulf just hummed, could i be any more happier?
The next day they went to meet gulfs mother at a restraunt. Being in the car in the parking lot, mew looked down.
"Is that the gift?"
Gulf looked to mew and laughed.
"Well no duh."
He held up the box. Getting out they walked towards the restraunt. Gulf saw his mom and they both looked surprised.
Other then kom she wasent alone.
Both sitting down gulf looked to his mom who was beaming.
"Um mom?"
Gulf looked to the man and a woman.
His mom stood up and walked to put herself in between two people.
"Gulf this is jeanna."
"And mew this is korn."
Mew and gulf looked at her confused.
"Its a double date for you two" "jeanna is for you and kyle is for mew."
The boys both flinched and looked at each other with a grimace on there face.