❁Twenty Five❁

"I suddenly have the best idea." Aphmau pressed her index and middle finger to her temples for dramatic effect.

"This meeting is the perfect opportunity for a party!" She finally exclaimed. Zane rolled his eyes.

"You've been wanting to throw a party for ages, Aph." He said

"And now is the perfect time to have one."

"That's a great idea actually." Laurence chimed in.

"See? People like my ideas." Aphmau whined.

"I think it's a good idea too." Travis said.

Aphmau squealed. She's such a party animal even though she's bearly been to any parties. Aphmau's idea of a perfect party is everyone doing drugs, drinking, and making out. Lucky for her, she just met three wealthy hang members.

"Party time. Okay so, Travis and Zane go get hardcore liquor and a shit ton of ice. Lucinda, order pizza. When I say pizza I mean at least three boxes of each toping. Laurence invite everyone you know. Know that we have own jobs, go team go." Aphmau put her fist in the air. No one moved.

"Get off the fucking couch, I gotta move things!" She exclaimed.

The house was quite spacious infact. A lot of people can fit in here.

"C'mon, this'll be fun." Travis took Zane's hand.

"My car is parked down the street. It's party time, babe."

Zane internally melted.

"Okay." He said.

"Fucking bottom!" Aphmau yelled. Zane glared in her direction.

Laurence began typing away on his phone, inviting people he'd deem worthy of partying. The first person he invited was Gene of course. How could he not invite his boyfriend?

Lucinda put her phone to her ear.

"Katelyn, this is going to sound insane, but I need every pizza you have to offer." There was yelling on the other end of the line.

"I told you, but I need it. It's party time, honey. You're invited. And tell other people to come too. Everyone with the Valkrum tattoo." Lucinda stared at the V tattoo on her left wrist.

Travis and Zane headed out the door.

Aphmau began moving the three couches to the sides, leaving room for people to mingle. She better hurry so she can invite everyone she knows. But right now, all Aphmau needs to do is make space for everything and everyone.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

The car ride was quiet. Neither of them knew what to say. It's weird how they could text for hours but say little to no words in person.

"So, how'd you meet Laurence and Lucinda?" Zane asked, trying to start up a conversation. Travis sucked in a breath

"That's a long story."

Zane turned in his direction to let Travis know he's listening.

"When I met Lucinda, it was about ten years ago. We were both fourteen and in high school. I walked in on her beating the crap out of some girls who were trying to bully her. It was fucking funny." Travis laughed.

"Eventually we became friends. We even dated for a while, before we realized that we were better off being friends. That, and we're both gay. She was the first person I told about my parents owning a gang. When I was put in charge, Lucinda was the first person I wanted as my right hand man, er- woman."

Wow, that's quite an origin story.

"I believe I met Laurence twelve years ago. He was homeless in the middle of the winter at the age of twelve. It was really sad. Turns out his dad 'forgot' about him and moved to Russia without him after selling the house they lived in. I ran into him on the streets and of course I took him in. My parents raised him like he was their own child."

Zane nodded in understanding. That's so sad. How could someone do that to their own child.

"Those two are my best friends. If anything happened to them, I don't know what I'd do. They're my strawberries."

"Strawberries?" Zane asked with his head tilted. Travis nodded. He pulled down the collar of his hoodie to reveal a tattoo of a strawberry with the letters L L under it.

"Have you heard about the strawberry heist last year? That was us. We have an unreasonable obsession with strawberries." Travis smiled. Zane widened his eyes. He remembers making fun of this so called 'strawberry heist' and calling it stupid.

"How'd you meet Aphmau?" Travis asked.

"I've known her since we were both in diapers. Our families are really close, so we grew up together. In reality, she was an only child. But to her, she had three other brothers." Zane told. Travis coo'd

"That's so sweet." He gushed.