Chapter 26. Positive +

You woke up with a hurting pain running through your stomach. You put a hand over your stomach and thought nothing of it as the pain passed.

You rolled over snuggling down into dean and tried to go back to sleep. Well that was until another pain shot through your stomach but this time you felt your mouth go dry.

You felt the pain suddenly increase and your throat tighten. You shot up out of bed and barely managed to the toilet before letting go and throwing everything up.

The pain hurt so bad that you were nearly blinded with it. You then felt a pair of hands holding your hair back and rubbing your back.

You didn't get it, you felt just fine last night. Why now?. You laid your head against your arm and breathed out careful not to set off your gag reflex.

"Why don't we get you changed and back into bed?" Dean suggested. Bed did sound really good so you nodded, and with the help of dean you made your way back into the bedroom. 

You just threw on another t-shirt of deans and a pair of sweatpants to tired to care. You then proceeded to crawl into bed and lay down. Bed felt like heaven.

Dean sat down by your side and moved hair out of your face but then quickly got up. You heard him grab something and then the water started running.

You closed your eyes letting sleep take over but before you were fully out you felt a cold washcloth get laid across your forehead and it felt great.
~
~
You woke up feeling better and just decided that this morning's wake up call was just from feeling a little homesick.

You sat up and felt the now damp washcloth fall from your head. You looked down and rubbed your hands across your face.

You then realized what could be the cause of this. For most girls they find out by not having there periods and morning sickness but you knew something was up with you getting sick.

You rushed up and ran to your room on the verge of tears. There's no way you could be pregnant! You weren't ready yet!

Yeah you would love to have a little girl or boy but not right now for sure. You went into your bathroom and sat down with your back against the door.

You didn't know what to do?! You let a few tears fall out of complete fear but then you decided that before freaking out to much, you could go and get a test.

So that's what you did. You stood up and got changed into some day time clothes and walked into the main room of the bunker where Sam and dean were.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I go out and grab some things? We're running low" you said casually. They looked at each other and shook there heads.

So you went and grabbed the keys about ready to head out. You threw on your coat and made your way to the door when you felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around you.

You yelped in surprise and turned to find dean smirking. You lightly slapped his arm but smiled back.

"Be safe ok?" He said. You nodded and pecked him on the lips "love you" you said back. You started walking out the door when you heard him call after you "be careful with baby too!".

You closed the door and shook your head smiling but still mentally freaking out.

You climbed in baby and headed to the nearest supermarket.

You parked and breathed inwards calming yourself down. "You just threw up thats all" you said trying to convince yourself. But you ended up saying that a million times before considering getting out of the car.