33

[unedited]

Taehyung's Pov

"Taehyung we need to go!"

I look at my phone to see what time it is and it's currently 6:07 am.

I sigh as I am not happy what is about to happen. My parents and I are going somewhere far on a plane because we got a warning about something I don't even know about what. My parents won't tell me.

So the only way to prevent it is to run away for a couple of months. So that's what we are doing. Kinda sad isn't it?

"And give me your phone."

I look at my mom madly confused as she's standing informe of me with her arm extended out at me. She's waiting for me to hand over my phone.

"What? Why? I need to be in contact with my friends."

My mom walks up to me and snatches it away from me. What she does next almost makes me cry.

She throws it onto the floor really hard and she stomps on it.

"Mom stop!" I say as I try to push her back but she continues to stomp on it until it's completely broken. I can hear the cracks and snaps as she continues. A few small pieces jump out from the phone.

"W-why??"

I say as I shove her out of my way to collect my phone that's already in pieces.

"It might have a tracker and I don't want anyone to know where we are going." She says as she says as she digs into her purse for something.

I look up at her upset and in disbelief.

"We need to leave in a few minutes, everyone ready?" My father asks as he comes into the living room with us, two luggages dragging behind him.

I don't say anything but stand back up. I try so hard to hold in these tears of frustration.

How could she??

As my mom begins to walk out the door my father walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I know son, your mom did the same thing to my phone." He says as he sighs.

Damn.

"But listen I'll get you a new one just don't tell your mom alright?" I smile sadly and nod my head.

"Thanks dad."

"Boys are you coming or not?!"

***

"I can't believe we're doing this." I whisper to myself as all three of us are walking to the airport entrance.

My parents are ahead of me as I'm just trailing behind clearly not enjoying this.

We better not stay wherever we're going to for long. I know Jiminie would be terrified out of his wits once he figures out I'm gone.

I sigh sadly and close my eyes for a few seconds until we finally walk into the airport.

We wait in line to get our bags checked in.

After about 15 minutes of checking in we start heading to our boarding station.

I look at my ticket and look at what station we are going to.

Boarding Station: CB
Flight Number:#####

We continue walking through the big hallways of the airport until we finally reach our boarding station.

Many people are already in the waiting chairs, some on a laptop, some talking on the phone, and others taking care of their children.

It looks like a full flight.

I look at the boarding destination we are going to on the wall with windows and it says America.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops.

No way....we are not going to the US.

I look to my side and my parents are gone. I frantically look around me until I found them standing near the entrance that leads you into the plane.

I walk to them fast and once Im next to them look at my mom in shock.

My mom gives me a confused face, "What's with that face?"

I point at the board that says we are going to America and say, "Why didn't you tell me we were going to America?!"

My mom rolls her eyes at me.

"I hope you know im still your parent." I frown at her words and just walk away to find an empty seat so I can have time to myself.

I hate this a lot like why?? What in the world made us go to the US?? Also, what are we even going to stay in?

So many questions run through my mind and I just continue to sigh as I know I won't have answers yet until I'm already over there.

I wonder if it's because of the things that are happening where we live. My parents watch the News all the time so I'm pretty sure it's because of that.

"Flight to America boarding in 5, all passengers head to station CB. I repeat, flight to America boarding in 5, all passengers head to station CB."

I look at my lap and close my eyes. I hear the people around me start to get up going in a straight line for the entrence.

The flight attendant at the desk next to the entrance is smiling at everyone as they form the line.

"Tae hurry up!"

I hear my mom yell as she's in the line so I finally get up. I walk towards them and I stand behind my dad. I'm sure just by seeing how my mom is, I'm a bigger fan of my dad.

My father turns around and smiles at me.

"You're going to be fine, it'll be okay son don't worry."

I sigh and smile as I try to hold in my tears knowing I'm leaving a lot behind for who knows how long.

And without a choice.

Tae will be coming back soon since this was awhile ago, before Hoseok found out of course. So he will be back soon!