Chapter 50

--Preview--

What happened on that day at the concert already were spread immediately. The online gossip forums were filled with a personal opinion of the article's writer on Ru Feng's personal life topic.

As the comments got longer some fans started to share some historical facts about him. This type of hype ignited the netizen to criticize the source of his misery, 'Miss A'.

'EverLastingFriend: I am one of his classmates during college and its true that he had a girlfriend back then. Ru Feng really loved Miss A since they always appear together on college compound'

'Boice: What the friend up there said wasn't a lie. In fact, their love was quite famous since no one believes that Ru Feng and Miss A were, in fact, a couple until he declared it on the crowd. I still remembered how romantic it was when he came to pull her into his arm when she was having a fight with other girls to win over him'

Both that comment made the crowd become restless and tried to inquire more until one by one Ru Feng's acquaintance came out and share the truth about his past.

'Cassiopeia: Actually Miss A doesn't suit Ru Feng at all. If not because she is the one chasing and disturbed him, he wouldn't take a glance at that stupid girl'

'B2uty: Friend up there, do you know Miss A?'

'Cassiopeia: All of us that chasing Ru Feng at that time, of course, know her. That woman is too fierce that even we take a picture with him, she would come and snatch our phone and broke them'

'VIP: Don't know why Ru Feng finally accepted her. If it was me, I would not accept that crazy girl. She once slapped me when Ru Feng helped me to stand when I nearly fell in the hallway and rubbing his whole hand with sanitizer. Is everyone are germs except her?'

Like there is a bigger power playing a hand behind, the wave of heartful comments and posts were suddenly blocked and the hot search was deleted abruptly so no one can access the site anymore.

Knowing that the one behind the scene was not someone that they were able to offend, the topic about Miss A no longer published in any article.

However, like some stain that can never be recovered, fans that had read the comment still continue to linger around the scandal but with much lower impact, since they didn't have any more support from media.

.......

That certain 'Miss A' was currently scrolling down the comments then suddenly the forum couldn't be reached. She tried to refresh the website but it seems that the website was blocked.

------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/