Chapter 15

Arjun's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone screaming. Rather it was my wife who was screaming. She was thrashing as beads of sweat covered her face.

I immediately took her thrashing body in my arms as I patted her cheek.

"Tanvi... Anvi, wake up, it's just a dream", I tried to tell her. After trying for a really long time did she open her eyes. There were tears in her eyes.

"Arjun", she said before hugging me.

"Nightmare?"

"It was j-just that I saw you lying on the floor, lif-lifeless and then those two men", and she burst out crying. I hugged her and rubbed her back as I whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

Those two men!

I will have their heads for doing something like this.

After a while I heard her soft snores indicating that she had fallen asleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Diwali is in two weeks!", Sonia squeals. I'm happy yet a part of me feels sad. This is the first Diwali away from my family. Even though it wasn't much of a thing for me, but I still enjoyed being there.

We were all busy preparing for Diwali. Doing shopping. Cleaning the house. Decorating it. Everything was fun. Just that Aradhya or that bitch was here too with her mother. They'll be staying here until Diwali. Just when I thought my days were getting better with Arjun, she had to come.

I was currently making dinner for everyone. I know I didn't have to make it but I just volunteered. After making dinner, I didn't want to eat much so I saved some food aside for Arjun and me. My body was aching and I knew I would soon get my periods. It was also the fact that I've been helping mom a lot because Sonia can't do it and that bitch and her mother are always in their room or in the living room and they'd do anything but help with the miscellaneous work.

I went to the room to rest for half an hour. The maids told me they would do all the cleaning work. Those maids are really good. They are always so helpful and kind.

I then fall asleep due to the exhaustion.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I walk in the kitchen and hear some rattling. When I see, I come face to face with Aradhya and a feeling of déjà vu overcomes me. She was putting the vessels in the dishwasher. I heard she ate a lot today.

Wow! This girl sure is something because when I eat a little more, I gain weight and if I would've eaten as much as her, I would've surely gained over 5 kgs.

I ignored her and went over to take some food for me. I made some Dal, rice, chapati and paneer(cottage cheese). It surely did smell amazing. As I was walking out of the kitchen, Aradhya stopped me by taking hold of my hand and spinning me around.

"You think you have him? You really think he loves you?"

"Umm..."

"Well think again Tanvi because I know he doesn't, I remember how he spoke about you when you had left him four years ago", my heart fluttered at the fact that he spoke about me to someone.

"He spoke about how much he hated you and loathed you and how you were just a bad phase", my grip on the plate tightened as I could see my knuckles grow white.