Chapter 36: Classified

Jieun Pov

Tonight, Lisa insisted to show me her world. She wants me to know more about her which she's not supposed to do. But she still trust me, and now I'm here nervously picking at my nails. Looking straight ahead while she's driving.

My heart is beating way frantically. I couldn't seem to stay calm, what if she's not just engineer? Why can't she openly expose her true identity? And why would she be working as a cop? There's so many questions that's been running on my head now.

But what's bothering me is what changes will that make between us?

If I find out what she's been trying to hide? Will that affect our relationship?, hopefully not. Because so far, Lisa's been bringing so much emotion in my life that I never had felt before.

And I want to keep feeling those emotions.

"You look tense." Lisa blurted out, and then chuckles. Which causes my eyebrow to raise with disbelief.

"You're not suspecting me of anything, are you? Like I might be a gangster, some kind of a mafia leader, what else-"

"Lisa? Are you?!" I butted in with wide eyes.

But she just smirked. And continue to maneuver her car. "Wait, are we in Gangnam-gu? What are we doing here?", I asked curiously, this district is known for these gleaming skyscrapers. My eyes roamed at the busy city at night. For a moment I ignored Lisa's ridiculous thoughts. Because the last thing I would want to hear is having a girlfriend who's involved with those kind of gangster that is one of our biggest pain in the head, Mafia.

The buildings glimmer beautifully, I couldn't take my eyes off the sight.

But what caught my attention is us heading to the L.M Tower's direction.

"Are we heading to L.M tower?"

I asked turning my head back, looking at Lisa with puzzlement. But this girl just smirked again which starting to really confuse me.

"Yes, we are.", she replied short.

"And why? Do you have any business here? I mean I thought you're gonna-"

My brows furrowed. Wait a minute is this place connected to her? I mean L.M tower, the L is for Lisa and M could be her last name Manoban, ridiculous at it sound and very foolish to name a tower with your initial. But it makes sense that's why we're heading here.

I laughed. Shaking my head.

"Why are you laughing?", she asked with pouted lips.

"Nothing, so we're heading to your tower?" I said mockingly emphasizing 'your', and pressing my lips together to stop myself from cackling.

But Lisa's eyes widened, and her mouth fell open looking so shock.

"H-how did? How did you know it's mine?" She asked while pacing back and forth with her eyes from the road and to me.

But instead of laughing at her, because of the ridiculous name of the tower. I was as shock as her when she admitted she owns that freaking huge building.

"What?! That building is yours? I mean I was laughing because L.M tower could be coming from your initial like it screams narcissism in all aspects. And it's funny, but you do really own that?", I asked with disbelief. But Lisa's brows furrowed.

"What? So you're saying I'm a narcissist?" She replied with a question. While she tittered at me.

And then she started shaking her head and laughing.