Chapter 93

Tucker

Sid knocked out as soon as the jeeps engine started running, the utter exhaustion from everything had finally set in with her free from the stress of the hospital building. "Poor kid is tuckered out from everything, letting her rest and heal is the best thing we can do right now." Kasen had been offered a spot with Simon, Beck, Fletcher, and me since he could help keep an eye on Sidney's condition. We were all in overprotective watch her every breath and move mode, nobody wanted to risk putting her in more danger even if it meant having her uncomfortable in a hospital room, the moment she took a turn for the worse we'd go back even if she'd kill us for it later. 

"With the poison out of her system, she's already healing faster than any of us would have." Simon muttered softly as he eyed her snuggled up against the window. "Thank goodness for enhanced healing abilities, do you really think she's immune to silver entirely?" I couldn't help the question that slipped out after the relevation at the Pit about her fight name, I wanted to know what the others thoughts. "From what we saw in that place, it wouldn't surprise me. I have to say from the things in that so called lab however they put that immunity into her it certainly wasn't pleasant. I'd say the little wolf has been through more horrors than any of us know, she's even stronger than we first thought." Kasen murmured solumnly.

 The Alvalrado pack really did have a soft spot for our Sid, I wasn't sure how I felt about that yet but as long as they wanted to help keep her safe we were okay, after all they were loyal to their Madison. "She's the strongest and toughest out of all of us, nobody has actually voiced it but since her heat in your territory our loyalty to Bowen has shifted to her entirely. She was a better temporary alpha to us than Bowen has ever been, it felt like the position was meant to be hers, even when she gave the title back." I mutter out Beck grunts his agreement, doing his very best to keep his eyes on the road to ensure her safety.

 "A lot of things happened in that week that we really don't know about and I'm perfectly fine not knowing the details, but the little wolf is a curious one." Kasen remarked thoughtfully. "Even though she gave the title back and Bowen is technically our alpha again his command doesn't hold the same power as it used to, it's like even though I know it's him I should be listening to, my wolf only looks to her for orders now, anything she says must be obeyed." Fletcher met my eyes with a question and I nodded in agreement, it was the same for me.

 "You know as dominant as she is she's also very respectful as an alpha, she didn't even let us try to figure out a hierarchy under her. She made it clear she was alpha but we were all equal, pack, our previous positions didn't matter to her only our respect for each other." Beck stated as Sid stirred slightly then sighed in her sleep. "Remarkable how a young alpha female like her has that figured out already, it took us years to figure out that kind of respect was the best way for our pack to work, she really is far wiser than her years." Kaeen praised her with a smile. 

"Don't let the wise mind fool you she's still crazy and reckless too, hence Gavin's reason for calling her C.G. all the time." I snorted out. "That's just a part of her personality, she's wise and brave but she's also not afraid to have fun and go wild. Mads used to be a lot more crazier than your little she wolf, she lived a more sheltered life than most females before we found her, so she could afford to be wilder. This little wolf has been through a lot more, has suffered, survived and even thrived under the stress of living on her own without a pack. She had to figure things out on her own that must have been a very lonely time, she's lucky to have all of you now, even if she doesn't know it yet." Kasen smiled sadly.