The Fashion Week of Hell pt 2

Nathalie normally always loved waking up in the morning having her coffee and all that, but today she absolutely hated it. 

This was the first day of the event fashion week... If her senses didn't mislead her..she would probably have to negotiate with Audrey Bourgeois, just like she had do every year.

She could already here that snobby voice ringing through her head it infuriated her.

Gabriel was already downstairs getting everything ready, she did fine it nice that he had lightened her work load as long as she did all the talking at the event.

But now with her mood swings.. he was starting to think of not allowing her to do even that.

"Good morning Miss Nathalie!" Duusu flew in front of her face.

"Morning Duusu," she held her in her palm and kissed her.

"Remember Miss when this cutie pops out her name is Duusu!" She touched her stomach gently.

"Of course I remember you are my favorite kwami after all. Until I become a mother I can still pick favorites." Nathalie started getting ready for the day. That was what she always said even though she loved them equally.. She loved Duusu to death and she wasn't going to stress her out with who's her favorite.

"I swear ever since I moved in here all my clothes have the Gabriel logo." Nathalie dug through the clothes to find her favorite item. A loose white sweater, light grey blazer, a pair of maternity high waisted slacks, and a pair of flats. 

"Duusu because you are coming along with me..I do have to go over some rules."

"Like what Miss Nathalie?"

"Well I know how your protective of me.. so if Audrey Bourgeois is being a total b-bi.. I meant brat." She stopped herself from cussing just a second before it was to late.

"I KNOW!! You pinch her!!" Duusu was flying around in loop de loops.

"Wrong. You ignore her because we don't want to give her are time of day."

"Ooo~ Ok! What about Chloe  or Lila?"

"Same with them." 

"Ok..Can I please eat the food they have there though? I promise I won't get noticed."

"Yes just be careful." Nathalie cleaned her glasses while Duusu flew around the bathroom phasing in and out of drawers until she saw a little blue box.

"woah.." She carefully opened it revealing an absolutely stunning diamond ring.

Duusu phased out of the drawer and zoomed across the mansion, looking for Nooroo.

"Nooroo!!!!!!" She screeched though the hallways.

"What?" Nooroo looked at Duusu with utterly confused expression.

"Mister Gabriel is going to propose!!!"

"WHAT HE'S CAPABLE OF DOING THAT A SECOND TIME?!!"

"Yes!!! Follow me!!" They flew all the way back and phased through the drawer.

"Oh my...Its the lil blue box.."

"What the point that its blue it has a ring inside." 

"Don't you know how expensive this brand is? Its from Tiffany's. It probably cost him 10 or 15 thousand dollars."

"But still look~ at it!" Duusu flew around the small drawer.

"I know.." Nooroo examined the ring.

"What are you guys doing in there?" They heard Nathalie speaking to them, from the other side of the drawer.

"Nothing!! We just found some pretzels in here!" The two Kwami's came up with a lie quickly.