BDSM

Kara is a porn star and is submissive. Lena is a dominatrix and is dominant.

Lena walked into the room and saw a gorgeous blonde woman tied to a chair with her legs spread. Lena could see a vibrator set up on a table for her to use on Kara. Kara was only wearing black undies and a black sports bra. Her arms were bound and out to the side and her legs were bound and propped up on the chair facing outwards.

Lena's POV:
I could see Kara gad her hand in fists as she waited in anticipation. She had a gag on and a black blindfold. I could see her chest rising and falling as I approached her.

She whimpered as I ran my hand down her leg. I flip my hair over to one side and place my hand over her heart and right boob.

"Are you going to cum for me today?" Lena said circling Kara.

In response, Kara stifles an "mhm mhm"

I move my hand down to Kara's clit and rub her through the fabric. Kara squirms underneath me as I rub her.

"You like that don't you?" Lena purrs into Kara's ear.

My hand reaches down to her calf and moves up her thigh and up to her chin. I kiss her cheek and fondle her breast.

Kara's POV:
Lena teases my nub again as she traces my undies hemline. My heartbeat increases as I hear Lena turn the vibrator on my whole body tenses. Lena moves the vibrator to my clit and immediately felt chills through my body.

Just as my body is starting to get pleasure Lena pulls the vibrator away causing me to groan. She then reapplies pressure and starts moving the vibrator in a circular motion. I start breathing heavily and my chest rises and falls with high speed.

I could feel her hair draped over me as she mercilessly pulled away and reapplied pressure only to pull away.
I threw my head back and arched into the vibrator.

Lena's POV:
I love teasing Kara like this and watching her writhe in pleasure and pain. Every time I pull away she gets more restless. I gently hold her throat in my hand as I continue to tease her clit. 

"You're not going to cum yet, are you?" Lena said as she pulled away.

"No your not. Its too soon" Lena purred into Kara's ear.

Kara was struggling to not climax from Lena's voice alone. Kara whimpered from the constant loss of contact. Kara's roes were curled and her hands were in fists.

My hands trail all over her toned body as she moans through the gag. I untie her undies and bra and start to suck on her boobs. I take the gag out of her mouth and kiss her. I also take the blindfold off and I see her eyes are an amazing shade of light blue.

I got down on my knees and look up at her. "Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

I run my fingers through her wet folds and grab the bottle of lube. I pour some into my hands and rub it all over her perfect body.

"Your nice and wet for me," Lena says smirking.

Kara whimpers under Lena's touch and tone. Lena unties Kara and lifts her up.

"Where are we going?," Kara Asks as she wraps her legs around Lena.

"To the bedroom so I can fuck you till you can't take any more of my strapon" Lena purred.

Kara gasped as her wet and slick core rubbed against Lena. Kara was already getting wetter at the thought of being fucked with a strapon. Lena threw Kara onto the bed and left the room. A couple of minutes later Lena came back into the room with a big rainbow strapon.

Lena smiled as she saw Kara's glistening body laying on the bed. Kara's naturally blue eye was now almost black because of how dilated her pupils were. Lena walked over to Kara and kissed her.

Kara could feel the strapon rubbing against her stomach and dripping wet pussy. Lena's body felt hot and nice as she leaned over Kara. The raven hair woman trailed kisses down Kara's stomach and ended up at her thighs.

Lena's POV:
I gently tease Kara with my rainbow strapon. I coat my cock with lube and just barely entered her. Kara moaned loudly and tried to grind down onto my cock but I pulled away.

"Lee! Please let me!" Kara begged.

"Not so fast if you cum without my say so, I will punish you" Lena warned.

Kara groaned as I thrust deep into her pussy. The bed creaked every time I thrust deeper into her tight confines. I could feel Kara getting closer to her release so I started to thrust at a faster pace only to pull out and kiss her. Kara whimpered from the loss of contact that left her feeling empty.

"Lee" Kara whined.

Lena just smirked and kissed her again. Lena re-entered kara with a fast rhythm and pace. Kara's whole body just wanted to reach a climax. Kara joined in on the action with her hips moving in unison as she got pounded.

Lena loved the sounds not only Kara's cunt was making but also the moans Kara was creating. Kara was very very close to reaching her climax and really didn't want to have Lena pull out again. Just as Lena was about to pull out Kara wrapped her legs around Lena's back to stop her from pulling away.

Lena gasped as Kara forced Lena to stay in her.

"That's very naughty Kara," Lena said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

Kara was now climaxing with Lena still pounding her at a fast pace. They were both breathing heavily but when Kara let go of Lena's back Lena didn't pull out instead she turned Kara over so she was on all fours.

"You need to be punished," Lena said slapping Kara's ass.

Kara whimpered as Lena fucked her in the best position for depth. The bed was getting very wet now that Kara was enduring a second orgasm. Lena was getting very aroused at the sight of Kara begging her to let her cum again.

As Kara reached her second orgasm she gripped the sheets very tightly causing her knuckles to turn white.
Lena let Kara ride out her waves of pleasure and finally pulled out. Kara collapsed on the bed breathing very shallowly from the pleasure and loss of comfort.

Lena pulled off the strapon and sucked it clean before discarding it and kissing Kara. Kara was now exhausted at the delayed orgasm and the feeling of Lena around her.

"Lena that was amazing" Kara panted out.

"It was indeed," Lena said kissing Kara's forehead.

I hope you enjoyed and as always leave suggestions and comments. Love you all❤