38. Missing her

Sid's Point of view

The conference room filled with a sound of claps. People have satisfied smile on their faces, looking at the projector. My eyes search for the Nick and he is clapping proudly with broad smile on his face telling me that he is satisfied with my work.

I'm handling KAPOOR INDUSTRIES as a C.E.O. since two years and working my ass off to reach this level where it is now. Now KAPOOR INDUSTRIES one of the top most company in world. I started many other companies in past year and spread our business all over the world. They all are earn in millions and billions every year.

I step down from the podium and walk towards our Client, who is now standing beside Nick. Emily, my assistant is following me behind.

"The presentation is awesome Mr. Siddharth. I'm looking forward to work with you." Mr. Joseph Duke said with a smile.

"Our company provides you best designs as per your requirements." Nick said.

"Of course, no one can beat your company in architecture." He said.

"Indeed..we are best in architecture." Nick said with a smirk.

"I wanted to sign a contract Mr. Siddharth." Mr. Joseph said while forwarding his hand for a handshake.

"My secretary will send you the contract papers after preparing them. Sign it when you will satisfied with all conditions. Our managing director, Nick will be there when you sign the contract papers." I said in my business tone while taking his hand for handshake.

"Not a problem Mr. Siddharth." He said with a smile.

"Now excuse me gentlemen. I have to go." I said while giving him curt nod and walk from there and Emily follow me behind.

Everyone can understand the rudeness in my tone but I don't give a fuck to anyone thoughts when it comes to business. My employees afraid to me because they know their little mistake make them lose their job.

"Emily send coffee in my cabin and don't disturb until isn't emergency or I'll call you by myself." I said while opening the door of my cabin.

"Okey sir.."

I was not like this before. These two years change me a lot and only few people knows the reason behind it. These two years teach me a lot and take so many things from me, my precious one, which is very close to my heart.

I set on my chair and started working on my laptop.

Knock...knock..

Knock...knock..

Knock...knock..

"Come in.." I said after hearing a knock on my cabin door.

"Sir, your coffee." Emily comes to my cabin and put coffee on a table.

I gave her a short nod without looking at her and continue my work on my laptop.

I heard a retired footsteps letting me know that she went out of my cabin.
............................................................................

I closed my laptop after completing my work. I take off my coat jacket. I loose my neck tie and rolled my sleeves up to my elbows.

I sigh and rub my both palm on my face and checked time on my wrist watch. As soon as my eyes fell on my wrist watch it takes me back to my past. It reminds me of her. My first love. This watch is might be nothing comparison to my others watch but this is the most expensive and beautiful gift I have ever had. Many emotions attached to it.