1# When Stars cross

Hello People

Finally, feels good to be back with a new story on SwaSan. If you are here, thanks a lot for keeping up with the long delay. Means a lot. I am planning to keep this story short. And I hope it will keep you entertained like rest.

This chapter will be setting the stage for other events to unfold.

Happy Reading.

W H E N S T A R S C R O S S

----------

The Day Sanskaar Maheswari decided to get married was the same day, Swara bose decided to self employ herself as a relationship consultant. And their paths were about to cross.

--------------------

Maheswari Inc.

Hell is empty and the devil is still in the office, Arjun murmured to himself as he entered the cabin of his best friend and employer, Sanskaar Maheshwari with a gentle knock.

The man barely raised his eyes from the screen of his laptop to take notice of him, before diving into another open file.

"Come in Arjun," he said. "We need to discuss Mehra's venture."

And Arjun felt like Cinderella for glancing at the clock to make sure he hasn't lost much time, before swiping reject another call from his wife. He is in for it, either way, today, in the hands of the devil or his better half.

Only Arjun didn't know how he was going to get out of here before Sanskaar Maheshwari is too tired to go on working. The man barely eats or sleeps and it is the grace of the Lord that he doesn't need a special time to breathe, otherwise he would have killed himself a long time ago by simply forgetting to do that.

Arjun never said anything because he knows. Work isn't just work for Sanskaar. It is his escape.

---------------------

Arjun had known Sanskaar for long enough, first in college as a best friend, then as boss. He always took pride in working for the Maheshwari Group, a reigning business group in India. The success story was no secret. It's Anand Prasad Maheswari who laid the foundation and legacy was successfully carried on by his only son, Ram Prasad Maheswari under whose wings Maheshwari group flourished to its heights. Then Sanskaar Maheswari stepped in.

For the outside world, Sanskaar Maheswari has everything one could be envious of. The scion of Maheswari group, good looks and charming personality which he is acutely unaware of, and sharp business intellect.

He had seen him transform from being a shy, nerdy kid in college to one who could ease his way through business meetings like a breeze over years under his Dad's able guidance. But Sanskaar always had his feet grounded, the quality Arjun admired most.

And Maheswari Family was the sweetest. He always felt home with them on his occasional visits. Sujata Maheshwari warming as always and Uttara treated him as a brother. A really sweet one.

Things would have been the way they are ...if not for an ill-fated plane crash. He was right there, when a cheerful Sanskaar came back after dropping his family at the airport and when the call came in after an hour.

And the world came crumbling down for Sanskaar.

----------------------------

He was no longer the same but a changed one.