Come With Me

So the hyenas never brought Scar back so Kion never got infected from the venom. He's still gonna have a scar because scars are awesome.

Kion's pov

I opened my eyes and was greeted by my parents and sister sleeping next to me. I stood up and stretched my body and cracked my back.

I then exited the den  and was greeted by the rising sun. It was my turn to patrol the borders but if it was like the last few days, I was in for an easy day. The hyenas and jackals had been quiet lately as have the vultures and the crocodiles.

I'll be honest I found it a bit strange, but hey it was time that I didn't have to waste running around the Pridelands.

Don't get me wrong I liked being the leader of the Lion Guard. But sometimes I feel like it effected what I really wanted to do and be with.

'Like Vitani' I thought slightly drooling. Ever since I met her a year ago when they had moved in Jasiri's territory, I couldn't get her out of my head.

One day I was patrolling at night and I seen her on the other side of the river. To my surprise, she came down to the bank started a conversation. I was hesitant at first but also came down and and we talked across it.

Ever since then we met up every week or so to talk and sometimes I'd let her take a hare or two so if she was ever stopped by her mother, she could say she was night hunting.

Over time I found out that she respects the circle of life and is actually pretty nice, despite her mother. But with her mother in her life as much as she is, she can't do what she really wants to do with her life. Neither can her any of her friends.

Kasi, Tazama, Shabaha and Imara all found out about us when they followed Vitani on one of our meets and seen her cross over into the Pridelands. At first, they thought she was poaching but then they seen me come out of some tall grass and we began talking.

When we found out they were there, I thought they were going to rat us out but they said they would keep quiet about it because they haven't seen Vitani that happy in her whole life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the laughter of hyenas and smelled blood. Fresh blood.

I ran ahead and what I seen when I topped the hill shocked me. Janja and his clan were attacking Timon and Pumba.

"No!" I yelled before jumping down on Chungu. I swatted him to the side before I growled at the rest.

They... ran. Why were they running. No time to think about that though. I ran to Timon and Pumba's side.

"Guys?" I said nudging their sides. No response. They were cut up and bloody. Suddenly Timon jumped up and started screaming. He crawled away from me backwards.

"No, no, no get away please" he said. I was confused, why was Timon acting like this. He then passed out again.

Suddenly I was pounced on and pinned. I fought to get my attacker off me until I seen the familiar golden colour of my dad.

"Dad?" I said confused. He just kept me pushed down. Suddenly it all made sense. Timon and Pumba cut up and bloody, Timon screaming and backing away.

"Dad I-I didn't do-" I tried to plead but he wasn't having it.

"Silence!" He interrupted me. "You attacked my best friends and your friend Bunga friends" he said.

"I didn't I swear" I said trying to plead with him. It was then I seen that the whole pride and even the guard was there looking at me with disgusted faces.