The woman I love.

(Continue of Dom's POV)

When I walk inside I see Leon sitting at the table. Where's Jean? I ask looking at them.

She's upstairs she's trying to act like she's fine but, she's pretty freaked out Dom. He really scared her. You can just see it in her eyes. Letty says leaning against the door frame as I head up to Jean. When I get upstairs I see Jean sitting in my bed holding a pillow to her chest.

Hey.... she says looking at me.

Princessa are you ok? I asks sitting beside her.

I will be. It just freaked me out. Are you ok? She asks looking at me.

I will be. I say as she rests her head on my shoulder as I gently wrap my arm around her waist. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you.

It's not your fault Dom. Don't blame yourself. She says as I pick her up and put her in my lap.

Can I give you a massage? I ask not wanting to hurt her more then she has been already.

Yeah I would love that. She says as she lays on her stomach while i massage her back being careful around her neck.

Hmm.... she hums happily. What happened when you talk to Vince?

He got angry tried to fight but I didn't fight back. It's not worth it.

I'm proud of you Dom for being the bigger man and not fighting back. She say sitting up.

While it would just make things worse. Plus I just wanted to get back to you to make sure your ok.

I am I promise. Let's get some rest. She says laying her head on my chest slowly falling back asleep. Once she's asleep I gently kiss her lips and watch her fall asleep peacefully in my arms.

te amo mucho princesa. Juro que nunca dejaré que nadie te lastime. No Vince, nadie. ( I love you very much princess. I swear I'll never let anyone hurt you. No Vince, nobody.) I whisper moving hair out of her face. Eres mi mundo y eres la única mujer con la que quiero pasar mi vida. Ves a través de todo lo malo y ves lo bueno en mí. Eres perfecta para mí y nunca dejaré que nadie cambie eso. Mi hermosa reina. (You are my world and you are the only woman I want to spend my life with. You see through everything bad and you see the good in me. You are perfect for me and I will never let anyone change that. My beautiful queen.) I say kissing her head before falling asleep holding Jean to my chest relaxing when I hear my bed room door open I look at my door to see Mia in the doorway.

Is she ok? Mia Asks taking a seat at the foot of the bed.

Yeah she will be. Just a bit jumpy but noting she can't handle. I say. Where did you head off too after dinner. You disappeared.

I went for a drive.

With anyone? I ask looking at my little sister

Brian. She says with a smile.

I know. He asked for permission. I tell her as Jean turns in her sleep. shh ... princesa no tengas miedo, estoy aquí. Siempre estaré aquí. Nadie te hará daño. Lo prometo. (shh ... princess don't be afraid, I'm here. I'll always be here. No one will harm you. I promise.) I whisper playing with her hair

You really love her don't you? Mia asks.

More then anything.

I better get some rest. Goodnight Dom. Night Jean. Mia say kissing her forehead and kissing my cheek before leave. Once she is gone I pull Jean closer to my chest and fall asleep beside the woman I love.

(End of Dom's POV)