Ghost From The Past

We make it back to Jenny's house, Missouri riding along with us. We get out of the car and head to the door where Sam knocks on it. Jenny answers it and seesthe four of us. "Sam, (y/n), Dean. What are you doing here?" Jenny asked us, shocked. "Hey, Jenny. This is our friend, Missouri." Sam said as he gestures towards Missouri. "If it’s not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. You know, for old time’s sake." Dean said to her.

"You know, this isn’t a good time. I’m kind of busy." Jenny said, exasperated. "Listen, Jenny, it’s important." Dean said when Missouri smacks him on the back of the head. "Ow!" He exclaims. "Give the poor girl a break, can’t you see she’s upset?" Missouri said to him before she turns to Jenny while Sam and I share a silent chuckle.

"Forgive this boy, he means well, he’s just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out." Missouri said as Dean stands there and looks stunned while Sam and I bite our lips to keep the laughs back. "About what?" Jenny asked Missouri. "About this house." Missouri replied.

"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked. "I think you know what I’m talking about. You think there’s something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?" Missouri asked and Jenny's eyes widen.

"Who are you?" She asked her. "We’re people who can help, who can stop this thing. But you’re gonna have to trust us, just a little." Missouri said while Jenny looks unsure but she let's us in.

"If there’s a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it." Missouri said after we enter Sari's room. "Why?" I asked her. "This used to be Sam's nursery. This is where it all happened." Missouri replied as Sam glances at the ceiling.

While Missour looks around the room, Dean pulls out his EMF meter. "That an EMF?" She asked him. "Yeah." Dean replied. "Amateur." She scoffs then Dean glares at her. He nudges me and shows him that the EMF is beeping frantically. "I don’t know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain’t the thing that took your mom." Missouri said and the boys look up at her, shocked.

"Wait, are you sure?" Sam asked her and she nods. "How do you know?" Sam asked her. "It isn’t the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It’s somethin’ different." Missouri replied.

"What is it?" Dean asked her. "Not it." Missouri said then she opens the closet. "Them. There’s more than one spirit in this place." She said as she points at the closet. "What are they doing here?" I asked her. "They’re here because of what happened to the boys family." She said then she turns around to look at the boys. "You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds. And sometimes, wounds get infected." She said. "I don’t understand." Sam said, confused.

"This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It’s attracted a poltergeist. A nasty one. And it won’t rest until Jenny and her babies are dead." Missouri replied. "You said there was more than one spirit." I said to her. "There is. I just can’t quite make out the second one." Missouri said. "Well, one thing’s for damn sure –- nobody’s dyin’ in this house ever again. So whatever is here, how do we stop it?" Dean asked her.

Later, we were back at Missouri's house and the four of us were sitting around a table, where there were different herbs and roots. "So, what is all this stuff, anyway?" Dean asked her. "Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends." Missouri replied. "Yeah? What are we supposed to do with it?" Dean asked her. "We’re gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east, west corners on each floor of the house." She replied.

"We’ll be punchin’ holes in the dry wall. Jenny’s gonna love that." I grumbled and Missouri looks over at me. "She’ll live." She said, slyly. "And this’ll destroy the spirits?" Sam asked her. "It should. It should purify the house completely. We’ll each take a floor. But we work fast. Once the spirits realize what we’re up to, things are gonna get bad." She informs us.