Knots to open

After reaching the dining hall we came to know that Students are not aware of what happened just now.
Laughters were spreading in the hall room while aroma of delicious cuisine was accelerating my appetite as well. 

"How did you come to know that I am in trouble?",I asked hande while sitting at one of the table at the corner. 

"I recieved call from Aahil, he asked me to come with him. He was just repeating how come a person entered the premises under highly alert security"

"Yes! If the person is allowed to enter in,"I replied to her. 

"What do you mean allowed? That man was intended to barge in on purpose?, hande's eyes popped out.

"No not on purpose, he was welcomed but security wasn't aware of his intentions".

"Amal wait! Are you talking about...."

I cut her half way saying,"Yes him and that's why I told you we will explore".

"Jaan was invited along with us but Rakan was not aware of his intentions. Amal it means he knew that they are your cousins, he just remained stupid in front of us".

I felt my throat as dry as sahara. Pouring in the water I shakily placed the glass near my mouth and slurped it down. Ready to face any sort of out come my brain decided to step in.  That's what Amaar told me in the morning. You are not a little baby of your dad anymore. You are going to be 18 soon you should be aware of the peril living with you. 

"You are living with Lethality". I could still hear my aunts words echoing in my head. Then let's find out the Lethality.
______________________________________

It was around 6 in the morning when I slowly got out of my bed and texted Hande.

"We have to be aware of Jaan. If he get to know we have gone out, It will be troublesome"
I started pushing arms into my
F. R. I. E. N. D. S hoodie and covered my head with a beautiful winter cap, spreaded mufflur around neck and mover out from my room.
My legs slowly made there way to the elevator when I bumped into a tall figure.
"Ughhh! Are you blind?" a male voice hit my ears and my eyes found Aahil standing in front of me. 
"Oh! Not only blind, dumb and deaf as well".

My head was releasing massive amount of heat due to his non sense. I clenched my wrist in order to refrain my anger and stood still at one corner of lift.

"Where are you going early morning?"

Amal It's better not to tell him. We already had bad experiences with him.
"None of your business".

"Hunh! None of my business. No problem stupid cousin", he said while turning his face to the other side. 

The moment we came out of the elevator we parted our ways to the different sides.

"Jaan is sitting in the lawn near the parking lot".

On receiving bullet from the back I briskly turned to him.
"Is there any other exit we can use?"

"Its not my business at all so kindly take your way back".

"No! Don't do this Aahil listen It's very important for me to go out".
He looked down for a moment and pointed me to follow him.

"Wait! Hande is coming along too"
I could see changing color of his face.

"No way I am going with that idiot girl, she always masses up the situations. More irritating she shouts like a beast and talks like a crow"

On hearing his description I couldn't resist my self from a chuckle. We had now reached the 3rd floor where hande was staying. I knocked over her door for twice and then thrice but no response. It was now becoming restless in my body and I almost slammed this time.