Happiness? Is this it?

Sirius' lips parted in a loud yawn, his arms stretching above his head in an attempt to brush the sleepiness away from his body. However, he wasn't expecting his fists to come in contact with a wide forehead and blow someone's breath into his face. 

      "What the-" He frowned, rising his body on his elbows to see Teddy... or rather Baloo, due to his deeper groans... clutching his head into his palms at the edge of the bed. 

        "What are you doing?!" Sirius shrieked, rising his sheets higher over his chest in order to cover his naked body. 

         "Well, I was trying to wake you up so we could eat breakfast together, but you went all Rock Lee on me."

        Sirius tsked, checking to see if he had underwear on him before throwing the covers away and proceeding to get out of the bed. But forgetting about his tail, he let his legs get tangled with one another and dropped face first onto the floor. 

       "Ha-"

       "Don't you dare laughing if you still want your testicles!"

       Baloo stopped his laughter abruptly, coming to lift Sirius by his armpits and place him steadily on the ground. The later glared up at him menacingly, brushing his shoulder with his arm before stomping away angrily. 

        "Come on, love, why so pissy in the morning?"

        "Don't call me love! And I'm not pissy!"... 'Just embarrassed' Sirius thought sourly , looking into Baloo's eyes and then averting his gaze quickly before a blush could bloom onto his face.

       "Now please bring Teddy back! He is less annoying." He said, rushing out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen with Baloo following closely behind him.

       "Don't be like this, mate! I feel neglected, you know?"

       "Well, I don't care." Sirius responded, looking at the steamy food on the counter and trying his best to ignore Baloo's whines and fake sniffles." Also, if you felt so dandy to walk through my cabin and make breakfast, then you should have at least made some coffee too." He said, swallowing the "thank you" which was tickling on the tip of his tongue. If he showed Baloo a little bit of softness, then the shifter would take advantage and try to subdue him. It happened before, it could happen again.

       "So you want coffee so you could have energy for a counter fuck?" Baloo said jokingly, making Sirius' eyebrows shoot up in shock.  

      "As if I would fuck you! The only one I will ever make love with will be Teddy. "

       "Ouch" Baloo sighed, averting his gaze in fake hurt. "I am your mate too, Sirius. Is that bad to wanna share your love too?"

        "No. As long as you keep your dick away from my asshole."

        "But I don't bottom."

        "Nor do I."

         "You did last night."

        "Because I was in heat. It won't happen again!" Sirius huffed, not being able to  look Baloo in the eyes.

        Knowing that someone saw him in such a vulnerable state the night before was making Sirius' gut drop. He liked to be in control, to offer affection and pamper his partner, make them feel special and wanted. But being on the receiving end? He could barely do that. He felt too awkward to be loved and spoiled and treated as fragile and precious. For Teddy he was powerful, dominant and protective. For Baloo? For him he was small. He was powerless and needy. It didn't feel normal.