Ring Of Honor - Second Match

After a very exciting, very busy week it was finally time for Y/N's second ROH show and also match. Tonight the arena was packed completely with fans already cheering before the show actually went live. It was still a very weird feeling for Y/N to be the new guy in the promotion, there was a lot of weight on his shoulders because the expectations were stacked very high. It took a lot for him to actually calm down enough to even lace up his boots. Getting to know a few people was pretty cool though because everyone was offering him to teach him a few things. Whether it was just a workout tip, something for a match or anything in terms of promos and character work. The good thing was that everything really helped a lot for what was about to come, the bad thing was that it was so much to remember. Even the smallest piece of advice was to be followed to the exact instructions given before or else it might have ended badly. Fortunately the show wasn't too long away, so Y/N could focuss on the matter at hand. Tonight he had a match against one of the former Kingdom members and he knew this would be tough nut to crack. As the week before, Y/N was already in the ring when the show intro was done, only for his opponent to walk out: TK O'Ryan.

 As the week before, Y/N was already in the ring when the show intro was done, only for his opponent to walk out: TK O'Ryan

He literally was the eye catcher of The Kingdom. The fans loved him, he put on very nice matches and got a pretty good bit of TV time. Of course the roster itself wasn't as good as others out there, but it did its job more than good enough. Upon entering the ring, TK took a good look at Y/N who was pacing from corner to corner without breaking eye contact. The dark blonde man wasn't sure what to expect, but he knew this match would hurt in the long run. And it began right after the bell rang when Y/N threw TK down with a Release Tiger Suplex. There was no time to waste. If Y/N wanted to make a lasting impression, he had to start winning more matches and putting his name out there. Now, what did TK do after that? He kipped up and tried to bring Y/N down with a Lariat, but it basically had no effect whatsoever. He tried again and again, but the bigger man didn't move at all, until the supposed last Lariat was to follow. TK came in from the left, Y/N from the side bear the barricade scooping him up and dropping the man right outside of the ring with his back hitting the ring apron. A 'No pain, no gain' attitude was put on very early in the match and the crowd felt it just as much as TK who slowly got up again, but Y/N believed he had that scouted. He ran towards TK again and tried to hit a BigBoot, but TK moved aside, letting Y/N's leg collide with the ring post. This was a great opportunity for TK. He had his opponent in a pinch right there and used that situation by completely going to town on Y/N's leg with kicks, punches and by smashing it against the post over and over again. Yes, it hurt Y/N. Yes, this seemed like a great strategy, but something was off sooner than later. TK stopped after a bit and got back in the ring, arguing with the referee for some reason while Y/N finally untangled himself from the trap he was in. He was sure this was part of the match itself, so he pulled himself back into the ring and got on his feet again, standing right behind TK, tapping his shoulder. As TK turned around, je just muttered a 'Stay Out Of This' and went back to roasting the ref for whatever reason. After a few seconds Y/N got pretty annoyed, so he turned TK around, headbutted him and pushed him into the nearest corner. There was a match going after all, not a damn argument between children. Blows to the head and the lower chest rained down on TK, but he had it coming one way or another. He was put on the top turnbuckle by Y/N who was trying to got for another Big Boot, but TK kicked him in the face to block him off. A pretty nice move until he started to realize that it just made Y/N angrier than he already was. Dodging a Stinger Splash was one thing, getting grabbed by two big hands and slammed into the ground was another. It didn't end as nicely as TK expected, but it got the fans pretty good. Y/N was focussing on those people for a bit, just flipping them off before giving a playful wink to any of the women around. Even during a match, he tried to be somewhat of a tease, but that got interrupted by a Dropkick to the chest. This was TK's turn for a rush of offense which took form by a Running Forearm, a Neckbreaker and a Leg Drop. The pretty boy was picking up speed right then as he kept slapping Y/N in the back of the head and talking trash to him. Big mistake by the way and everyone would see why in just a bit. Y/N laughed at every single slap he received and when TK went for a Jab, he caught him and threw him over with an Exploder Suplex. It turned out luck wasn't choosing sides yet, but Y/N had a slight lead on the whole affair. He took charge and hit TK, who was sitting against the ropes, with a vicious Running Knee Strike to the side of the head. He didn't stop there though, no. Y/N pulled TK into the middle of the ring, held his arms stretched and repeatedly stomped onto the young guy's chest. This kind of brutality was only slightly shown in the first match, but tonight was different. Tonight was Y/N's first step to create his first gimmick. Mind games were already in order, the physical punishment was being dealt and soon enough, everyone would see what Y/N's mentality is. He put a hand around TK's neck and picked him up, trying to go for a Chokeslam, but TK kicked him right in the chest until he was dropped again. Taking to the ropes again, TK gained a great amount of speed, but that momentum was killed when Y/N shoulder blocked him out of the ring and into the barricade.

That was one of the many high points in the match as of now, but everyone knew more was on the way. It was true when both men were outside again and Y/N suplexed TK on top of the guard rail legs first. This was payback for what happened in the beginning of the match and still not the last that was shown. Instead of letting go of TK, Y/N dragged him over to the stairs and put him down on them with a Brainbuster.

TK was about to be done for sure as he slipped off the steps, limp as a dead fish. Y/N on the other hand held his right side after that. It was true that wrestling would put a strain on him, but this was far from anything. The more extreme match types were still to come and he was nowhere near ready yet. Right now, he had to take care of a badass beach boy who didn't do too well at the current time. Y/N smirked, bench pressing TK and pushing him through the ropes and into the ring ago where the ref was waiting for the two. Both participants knew their time was about to be over, so Y/N returned into the squared circle and looked at TK who desperately tried to get up, only to fall flat down again. Everyone was confused at what was going on, but it was clear this wasn't going to continue. The ref put his arms up in an X formation, which meant TK was too hurt to keep fighting. The EMTs were at ringside very quickly and checked on TK while Y/N stayed back and watched with a bit of worry in his eyes. He knew accidents happen from time to time, but it wasn't his intension to injure anyone, especially not in the first few matches. He looked on as TK was brought to the back, but the director told him over a little ear piece that's it's time for a little promo. Y/N nodded to himself and asked for a mic, speaking when he got it.

Y/N:" You see, this is what happens when you're left in the dark. This is what comes to everyone who even dares to stand in my way. I may be the new guy, the fresh meat, but I won't be overlooked!...Let me offer all of you a deal: I will show you my secret next week and you take part in my games."

The crowd didn't know how to respond to that. Some people cheered, others booed, the rest stayed silent in confusion.

Y/N:" I'll welcome you to my world, the dark side of the universe. I'll take you for a spin, let mayhem begin. Hehe, you're in for a treat!"

Dropping the mic, Y/N left the arena and quickly went backstage. Of course, many people looked at him after what happened to TK, but they could see the worry in his eyes pretty easily. This was serious, this could've been a tragedy, so Y/N walked off to the doctor's office and waited outside until the check up was done. He could hear some noises escaping TK's throat and they weren't too nice to hear. The Brainbuster was a very dangerous move on its own, but paired with a collision on steel could've caused permanent damage. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the door opening a minute later. Just then, TK layed his eyes on Y/N and looked him up and down while Y/N didn't know what to do.

TK: "Hey man, you alright over there?"

Y/N:" Huh, oh. Yeah, I'm fine. Listen, I'm sorry about the ending of the match, TK. It was too risky to end it like that."

TK:" I've got a booming headache and an aching neck, but other than that, I feel alright so far. The doc said I should take the next week to recover, so...no loud shit going on for me."

Y/N:" Okay, now I'm somewhat relieved. I thought I actually got you hurt worse."

TK:" Nah, I've been through stuff like that before and I always got back. Just let me say this: when we meet in the ring again, I want the match to end nicely via pin or submission. Cool?"

Y/N:" Cool.*

The two then fist bumped and TK walked off towards wherever he liked while Y/N ran a hand through his hair, sighing heavily. He was glad that nothing too bad had happened because of that action, but this would linger in his mind for a while.