N I G H T C L U B

It's been a week since Carter stabbed me, he completely disappeared

It's been a week since Carter stabbed me, he completely disappeared. I came home two days ago and he wasn't here, Ryan and Grace have been keeping company, things between Ryan and I have been super awkward.

I've begged Ryan everyday to let me go home. Ryan couldn't let me go home nor let me call Benjamin, orders from Carter, even when he's not here he's still controlling my life.

"We're going out tonight." Grace shouts excitedly. I put down the book I was reading against my lap.

I tilted my head at her as she starts racking through my closet, looking for an outfit.

"I'm not going, Grace." I yawned while picking my book back up.

She manages to pull my book from my hands and toss it to the floor. She crosses her arms over her chest with her resting bitch face clearly displayed.

"You can't just stay locked up in this room and think about that man, you should be having fun, partying, having dick non stop." Grace shouts.

"Ew no." I said, maybe she's not getting that I'm literally engaged.

She nods, I removed my hand from her mouth. There's a sneaky smile laced against her lips, I rolled my eyes and glanced at my open closet.

"You're not gonna quit huh?" I asked, I know the response. She nods and laughs, she makes her way back over to my closet.

Maybe a little fun won't hurt, I mean I deserve it, it's not the right time but when is?

Just have fun.

"Fine..." I picked my book off the floor.

She started to blast music while I pulled out my makeup and curling iron. I glared at her when she started blasting music from her radio, she starts swinging her hips around.

I started to get ready, I added a layer of very light makeup, I decided to stick with blush, mascara, lipgloss. A lot of songs played over time, Grace was putting on her outfit for tonight while I curled my blonde hair. I heard her heels clicking behind me, I finished the last piece of hair before turning around.

She looked gorgeous in her cheetah print, long sleeve crop top paired with a short, little black skirt. Her brown, straight hair fell perfectly against her milky tan skin. She walked over to me with my outfit in her hands, she raised it up for me to look.

"Grace....where's my clothes?" I looked at her with a blank stare.

"Right here." She smiles, flashing her pearl white teeth at me.

"I can't see it because there's barely anything there" I said while standing up. "I'm not wearing that."

"Yes you are." She says.

I stand there dressed in the slutty outfit she picked out for me, I looked at myself through the body mirror.

Just let loose, Bella.