⤫1.2

There were copious amounts of reason as to why Jeong Chaerin would be classed as any other Seventeen year old girl- one being the fact she attended high school (her last two months there too before she headed off to college) and the other being sh...

There were copious amounts of reason as to why Jeong Chaerin would be classed as any other Seventeen year old girl- one being the fact she attended high school (her last two months there too before she headed off to college) and the other being she was great in procrastination.

However, there were also a few reasons as to why she concluded she wasn't as normal as the other children in her school and that was because she had a secret.

She had the ability to see both Angels and Demons.

Yes the ones with the seraphic white wings, not so much the halos but the demons is what really quite terrified Chaerin since a younger age- pitch black nefarious wings, raven black eyes and their dark aura is unmatched.

Needless to say, there weren't many demons roaming earth, most of them retreating to the fires in hell and tormenting people elsewhere.

Not encountering any personally so far, she stayed far away knowing it wasn't something she should get involved in.

Well that didn't last long for Chaerin.
Especially on the 20th of November, the year 2019 as she walked down the sleek snowy paths of her neighbourhood.

The girl, who was mildly struggling from the cold weather, stuffed her hands into her soft coat pockets trying to emit as much warmth as she could. The bitter wind blew past her face- her nose a hue of red along with her cold cheeks.

The streets were relatively isolated, pretty lights illuminating the houses, the warmth and the atmosphere making her feel at ease.

She had a smile on her face as she walked down the serene paths, eyes falling to a few pure white wings that belonged to Angels who followed behind clueless humans.

Chaerin sent a small smile to him, the one she knew as Chenle and he waved enthusiastically back.
She sniffled through the sharp coldness as she turned the corner and absentmindedly hummed, the soles of her trainers hitting against the snow.

Her eyes were trained on the floor, that's until she heard footsteps nearby, causing her to turn her head up to the view in front of her.

And that's when she saw him.

When Chaerin first saw him, she had no idea how much of a significant figure he would become in her life, how much she would end up needed him.

What she saw first was the deathly black coloured wings, standing out in the purity of the roads. Her breath hitched and her feet stopped unknowingly in shock as a sudden sharp sting of fear coursed through her.

He was tall, black leather tight trousers shaping his long legs, white t-shirt contrasting his overwhelming and intoxicating tainted aura.

He didn't even have a jacket on in the anguish of coldness; continuing to walk, unfazed.
His tanned arms proved to be confusing to Chaerin as it was winter- snowing but he wasn't at all cold.

Her eyes trailed up him, his neck to his face. That's when she blinked without a reaction.

He looked as if he had been carved out by the God himself. Jet black hair falling over his pitch black voided eyes. Her eyes were drawn to his eyebrow piercing and she couldn't help but stare at it longer than she should have.

His red stained lips contrasting the darkness of his figure that oozed confidence and brutality.

Several earrings were adorning his ears and the male's own eyes flickered up- locking with hers.

He expected nothing to come out of it, Humans couldn't see him anyway but when the girl's eyes electrified into his purposely- he paused.

The Demon's slitted eyes raked over her seemingly Human body, his wings outlining in a deep dark shade to accentuate the sleek black feathers.

Chaerin couldn't move, frozen. His veins across his neck suddenly glowed red- eyes also a fire like crimson- cutting into her own eyes with immense intensity that she felt as if she couldn't even breathe.

The Demon took an agonisingly slow but large step towards her, not even a metre away- red raged veins that glowed his neck, his arms.
She couldn't look him in the eyes, the crimson shade making her stomach churn.

He stared at her for a few seconds before taking another step, tilting his head with a smirk on his lips.

"Can you see me?" He asked with his deep and cold tone, although it sounded more like his own confirmation than anything. The evil questioning behind it scaring her.

Chaerin kept her eyes on the ground, gulping in fear.
The Demon's lips pulled into a bigger smirk, the red becoming more intense and he pushed his face closer, tilting his head tauntingly.

Chaerin looked up, squeaking in absolute terror as the Demon's red eyes pierced into hers, face near to hers- intimidation becoming unbearable.

It was terrifying.

The way his lips played with a devilish smirk and his black wings disrupted her from looking around.
At her lack of reply, he let out a deep and dark gutteral chuckle.

He was close, way too close and the view of his sharp fangs peaking out from his top lip caused her blood to run cold.

"Boo."

Jolting at the sudden sound, Chaerin flinched with a hitch of her breath at her throat as she drew herself back away from him, creating as much distance as possible under his piercing stare.

Her eyes flashed with a fear, watching with slightly wider eyes as he threw his head back, aphotic and corruptive laugh escaping his lips.

But all too quickly, he put his head down and the laugh was wiped from his lips- face void of emotion at all.

"This is going to be fun."

OOP HOW U FEELING ABOUT DEMON JISUNG- 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Anyway yes they met