𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Aight, they pullin in, Luck," I heard Athena in my ear

We were back to work now. Shah shut everything down after last time because he had a real bad feeling but after coming up with nothing we were pretty much back in business.

"Seen em," I responded to her as a black Chevy Tahoe pulled into the meeting spot. I memorized the license plate before moving on to watch what was happening. Maj and Rico were standing together, Tommy stood behind them guarding the car.

The two other boys got out the car and quickly slammed their doors shut, making me raise my eyebrows. The windows were heavily tinted, and could only see inside because somebody had their window cracked and it reflected off the side mirror.

That's when I got suspicious.

My intuition is never wrong and that shit just told me it's people in that car. It only makes sense. Their car is facing Semaj and parked diagonally so they can't see in the windshield, the windows are tinted darker than black, and I swear I just saw something move in that crack in the window.

I had to tell everyone before I just started shooting, so I spoke to Athena first.

"Athena I need you to tell Semaj and Rico there's people in that car, buy they can not react, can you?" I asked, starting to load up.

"People in the car?! How the hell—aight I got you, be careful Lucky,"

"Always," I nodded.

Once I was done. I watched both of their faces while Athena was talking. Semaj's head flicked upward towards me quickly before going back to it's original place and I cussed under my breath. Them niggas in the car was watching him and I didn't want then to know where i was at. Hard headed ass don't never listen. I just hope they didn't see that.

I aimed for the position where I knew the first head rest would be and just as I was about to pull the trigger smoke covered my whole entire line of sight. I heard guns start popping and I was close to panicking buy I knew they were outnumbered and if it came down to it they'd be gone in no time at all.

I took a deep breath quickly and refocused. I knew exactly what the layout of the place looked like and if I can see it in my head I can do it.

"Athena. Can you put me through to hear what Maj is hearing please," I said as calmly as possible.

"S-sure, you okay Luck? I hear guns—"

"I'm okay Thena. I just need to hear what he's hearing," I spoke. I heard her confirm again and a second later I could hear the chaos. "Make him say where he's standing," I said.

"Blue! Blue where are you?" she asked him while and another shot popped.

"I ain' moved from the car but we can't find Rico," he spoke. Shit...if I don't know where she's at I could hit her...but I need to eliminate the threat.