double date?

Gulf couldn't look at mew but just glared at his mom. Lily beamed smiling wide then returned to her chair. Kom looked to mew apologetically sipping his tea.
"Um mom.its your birthday and."
"Well this is what i want for my birthday."
The boys flinched.
"Look going to your place the other day it felt lonely and so i made some calls."she looked to jeanne and kyle.
They both looked at each of the boys smiling.
Lily getting up she went to kom gabbing him,pulling him with her to stand between the boys. She looked to gulf first.
"Jeanne hasent eaten so you should stay here but mew."
She took out two move tickets.
"You two can see a movie."
Gulf bit his lip. Mew got up hugging lily and motioning to kyle to follow. Gulfs heart sank. Mew didn't look back.
Lily hugged gulf taking the present.
"Good luck"
Kom looked at him apologetically. Gulf was confused but he watched his parents go and turned to jeanna who smiled. He breathed in hes heart sank.
Later he was at tharns car waiting for him biting his nail, leaning on the passenger door.
Looking up at foot steps gulf saw mew strolling by without a care. Gulf was a little irritated. Mew getting to the car used his fab and got in. Gulf looked down hes heart sinking deeper.
Driving home in silence mew went inside going to the kitchen making dinner keeping his eyes down. Gulf was leaned up at the door he didn't want to go fully in. His mind raced what happened with mew? Did they?
He clutched his heart.
Making raw sea food for gulf, mew seated the plates.
"Gulf?"
He flinched breathing in deep he walked to the table. Mew looked down confused but ate. Gulf picked at his food. Why is mew acting like this? Gulfs stomach hurt. Pushing the food away he got up. Mew looked at him.
"Im going to bed."
Getting up mew grabbed gulfs arm. Gulf froze. Are these the same hands you used with him?
He took his arm back shaking mew off. Keeping his eyes down he kept walking.
Abruptly mew got up pushing gulf to the ground laying on top of him.
"Mew what the?"
He was cut off by a passionate kiss. Not stopping himself he indulged and kissed him back.
Minutes past and gulf remembered. He pushed mew off and sat up.
"Sstop!"
Mew looked at gulf confused.
"I don't want that other mans lips on.mine."
Mew flinched.
"Gulf nothing happened."
Gulf looked up at a serious mew.
"We went to the movies he got bored i. Also sat 2 seats away."
Gulf smiled.
Mew gulped.
"I just wanted to make your mom.happy thats why i didn't say anything, its her birthday." "What about you?"
Gulf looked at mew. He then proceeded to crawl to gulf. Stopping mer inches from his face. Gulf got dizzy.
"I told her I'm seeing someone."
Mew looked at gulf in dis believe. He lost all control. They laid down kissing heavily in there mouths. They both ripped off each other's shirts and pulled each other's boxers and pants down. Mew went straight to sucking off gulf, he wanted him inside. Gulf put one hand to he's head moaning loud.
"Gulf" mew moaned between sucks.
Cumming hard mew swallowed.
"Hey you don't swallow sssw."
He was cut off from mew entering him deep still jerking him off.
"Ooooooo god mew!!"
Both cumming in unison. Mew laid on top of gulf licking his neck.
"I love you gulf."
Gulf breathed out happily.
"I know." He smiled.