Dangerous

Serenity

Ares drove us to his house afterwards and I was shocked to see how big it was. At first I thought he was joking when he said that was his house, but he soon confirmed he was telling the truth when he pulled out the keys and unlocked the front door.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I looked around the spacious hallway in awe.

"Of course!" I said following behind him. I kept twirling around wanting to see everything inside.

It was really nicely decorated. It mostly had dark colors but not to the point where it became miserable.

He showed me every room downstairs and then led me upstairs. I was patiently waiting to see my room. I was really excited about having a new room.

"Ready to see your room?" He asked the question I was waiting for. I bounced on my toes and clapped in excitement as I nodded. He chuckled and opened a door.

I peeked inside and instantly felt my eyes widen as I let out a gasp.

The room was already beautifully decorated. In contrast to the rest of the house, this room was almost all white, which was my favorite. It had a queen sized bed that looked like it came out of a princess movie and of course a nightstand, but there was also a bookshelf and a desk.

I was wondering about one thing.

Where is the closet?

That's when i decided to step inside and I noticed there was a walk in closet.

I turned around to look at him with a goofy smile on my face. He looked nervous and he was fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I couldn't stop myself from running towards him and wrapping my arms around him.

Well as much as I could since he was so big.

"I love it!" I whispered. He too embraced me making me feel some kind of warmth inside.I unconsciously sniffed him and found out he smelled really nice, kind of like a cool clean manly scent and I nuzzled my face more into his neck.

Your girl is acting like a werewolf.

"You can decorate it however you like, I'll buy you any decoration you want, we can even paint the walls if you want-"

"Ares" I interrupted his rumbling, "It's perfect" I looked into his silver eyes as I pulled away from the hug.

"I'll leave you settle in now. My room is right next to yours if you need anything" He said smiling and left closing the door behind him.

_______

"Girl, for real?!" Tessa exclaimed, "You need to invite us over"

"Tessa don't be rude" Jane scolded.

"Who are you? My mother?" Tessa challenged squinting her eyes.

"Girls. Enough" I said sternly. They both looked down and stopped fighting. "You'll come over some time soon, I promise"

"So how is this man treating you? Any weird gestures? Anything we should worry about?" Jane asked. She really was like a mother to us.

"No, he's really kind actually"I smiled warmly at the thought.

For some reason the mention of him brought a smile to my face. I thought about all the moments we spent together and instantly felt happy and warm inside. I guess it was because he was so nice to me and no one has ever treated me like this before except the girls maybe.

"I see you smiling" Tessa said in a sing song voice bumping my shoulder.

"He's just really sweet, that's all" I said shaking my head.