Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice

Chapter 6

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice

I've been avoiding Noah Gerald Sky this last week. I haven't spoken up to him, even though I wanted to snap, shout, and punch him. I chose to ignore him. I have had enough, more than enough. He's as cold as ice. His bullshits and stuffs, I can't handle it anymore.

So I chose to seal my mouth, ignore him, and pretend that he doesn't exist in my world, that he's just a figment of my imagination, that he's just Satan in disguise ruining my rainbows and shits dreams. Richard has been doing great on treating me as his real son. Mom is too happy for that. Noah has tried to talk to me, but my plans have been organized. He dropped down the apologies and went back to ignoring me. We're just ignoring each other. The boys have been lining up on Kaila. Sometimes, they go to me just to get Kaila's number. Kaila became popular, beating Chelsie Miles, the 'was' hottest and prettiest girl of Sky International High School. Actually, she was titled that because she's dating Noah. But Kaila has garnered the real attentions of guy of the school. If she weren't my best friend, I would have screwed her. But no, she became my best friend. And I'm glad for that.

"Honey, can you please wake Noah up?" Mom says as she puts a plate of cheese bread on the table. The aroma of it fills my nose and my stomach grumbles. The scent of the new baked cheese bread is making me weak. Daammmmn. "Please, Honey. Wake him up." I groan. Standing up, my chair nearly falling, I walk lazily out of the dining area to go upstairs to wake the devil himself. Richard chuckles at me and I stuck my tongue out on him.

My phone rings. It's Kaila. I answer it immediately.

"Good morning, Glossy Poshi Poo!" She chirps happily. "Are you going to pick me up?"

"Yeah,"

"You sound down,"

"Yeah,"

"Tell me the problem!" She shouts at me. I have to take the phone inches away from my ear so I wouldn't get deaf.

Groaning, I tell her, "Mom told me to wake Noah up. And I don't want to!" I whine.

"I just had a light bulb moment!" She announces. I immediately grin as soon as I hear her announcement. Usually, when she says that, she has an evil plan. She knows I hate Noah. She knows that Noah is my step-brother. She knows that Noah is a dick. She knows that Noah needs to be punished. Ha. "Why don't you wake him up with a bucket full of ice? A counter attact of what he did to you 1 week ago. After all, everybody hates cold in the morning!"

"Good evil plan, Kaila Shasha Poo! I'll do it now. Thanks! And oh, I'll pick you up! Just wait there!"

"Okay, tell me the details later!" She says as she ends the conversation. I grin evilly. Walking back to the dining area, I head to the fridge to grab tube ices. I place it in a bowl. Richard eyes the tube eyes and he grins, giving me a thumbs up. He knows what I'm about to do. Mom just shakes her head at me, but her smile is present on her face. She approves of this too.

Walking up the stairs, it's not boring at all, especially if I'm about to do something will be legend in the future. I enter Noah's room.

Noah is sleeping peacefully. He's not wearing any clothes, only black boxers. My eyes trail down his chest, his hard pecs, his darkish nipples, his abs...6 pack abs, his happy trail connection to his groin. Damn. This guy is hella hot. Oops? It's not right, right? Oh well. It's just nothing. His eyes are shut peacefully, as if he's in a beauty trance. His dark hair is tousled, messy.