26 - Orders

A/N: you guys have been so nice to me in the comments and honestly it's the only reason I've continued to update this book. Thank you so much guys. You guys are the best ㅠㅠ

"Just confess. What's the worst that can happen?" Mina frowned while pushing Momo back to their group.

"She could say no!" Momo hissed.

"Don't you hiss at me." Mina growled. "Go. It's your last year." She gave Momo a final push, forcing her into Dahyun. The entire group looked at the two with odd eyes, Mina taking her spot near Sana.

"You smell like food." Sana smiled while sniffing her.

"I had my culinary classes today." Mina laughed. She watched as Momo and Dahyun paired off, walking side by side away from the group.

"Holy shit you've been mated." Chaeyoung gasped while pointing at Mina's neck. She subconsciously covered it, feeling Sana's arm snake around her waist.

"Mine." She smirked.

"I knew it." Tzuyu whispered. The girls laughed, all of them talking about their summers, and teased Dahyun and Momo when they returned holding hands.

"Told you." Mina smirked.

"No one asked you omega." Momo joked.

"Don't say that to your future leader." Sana smirked. Momo rolled her eyes, her attention back on Dahyun.

As their school year had gone on, Mina experienced a mild heat, spending the week with Sana on the condition they didn't actually make pups. They took every precaution, making sure nothing accidental could happen either.

Sana sat with Mina in the campus square, both relaxing in between classes. Her phone vibrated a few times, she ignored it at first, but when another call came through she answered.

"Hello?" Sana answered, slightly annoyed.

"Sana, the elder has been assassinated." One of her leaders spoke rapidly. "The northern packs have declared war." She explained. "We need both of you to come home now."

"O-okay." Sana hung up the phone, tears brimming her eyes.

"Sana? What's wrong?" Mina whispered.

"The elder is dead." Sana stared at her phone. "Momo and I need to go home and defend our pack from the northern packs.. they declared war on ours.." she explained in a small voice.

Yes, she was excited to take her place, but during a war... it was t what she wanted. She thought she had more time. More time to spend away from it all.

"I'm going with you." Mina whispered.

"No. You're staying here. If anything happened to you.. I would never be able to live with myself." Sana frowned. Mina shook her head, reaching out to take Sana's hands in hers.

"I'm your mate.. We go through things together." Mina whispered.

"I know.. But I need you safe." Sana shook her head. "I.. I don't want to lose my only family." She fought back tears, trying to think of alternatives to the war. Her mind was blanking. She could think straight at all.

"She heard?" Sana looked up, seeing Momo standing next to Mina, clearly out of breath from running. "What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"You're staying here." Sana stood up, letting go of Mina's hands. "You can't fight."

"Yes I can. I trained just as much as you did. It's my pack too." Momo growled. Sana shook her head ignoring her sister. "Sana. We came into thus god forsaken world together, I'll be damned if you leave without me." She glared.

Sana stared at her, seeing her stand her ground.

"Fine." Sana sighed. She looked at Mina, holding her hand out. "Help me pack?"

The two stayed in her dorm Sana packed for home already. Mina wished they had more time together, but she knew it was impossible..

"I hate this." Mina whimpered.

"Me too." Sana let out a sigh, holding Mina close. "I promise.. I will make it out alive." She whispered.

"You better." Mina pouted. "Or I'll never forgive you." She continued. Sana chuckled, holding Mina tighter.

"I love you so much Minguin." Sana sighed.

"I love you too.."

Sana sat in the elder office, looking to her leaders. All of them still in shock with everything. Their little towns were being raided left and right, she didn't know what to do.

"I say we fight back." One of the male's growled.

"It will only provoke them." Sana snarled. "We need plans. Not reactions!" She yelled. The entire leader group looked away from her, the power she had now... Was greater than their own. "We need to evacuate the towns. As fast as we possibly can. Bring in the militia to protect the villagers in the northern boarders. Bring them to the southern lands, prepare the boats if we have to." She quickly spoke. "Momo."

"Yes?"

"You're on charge of evacuating the children. Bring them to safety. They are our only hope for the next generation." Sana commanded.

"Yes Sir Ma'am!" Momo saluted before running out of the office.

"What are we going to do about the northern packs infiltrating our towns?" Another leader asked.

"We use the remaining militia to fight. Maybe with the towns evacuated they'll draw back." Sana sighed.

"We can only hope." The female leader whispered.

Mina sat in her class, not one text in the past few days. She worried for Sana. But she knew things had to be this way now. When she got home after her shift from the bakery, her phone began vibrating, she immediately reached for it, seeing Sana's picture on the screen.

"Thank god you're alive." Mina whispered.

"It's Nice to hear you're voice too Minguin." Sana chuckled. "I know I haven't been around... There is so much..." She sighed.

"I know." Mina sat down on the couch, just happy to hear her mate's voice. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." Sana's voice sounded tired. "I wish more than anything to be with you. I would say at home but we have no home." She chuckled.

"Home is me with you. It can literally be anywhere." Mina smiled. "You sound exhausted. You should try and get some sleep." She frowned. She heard Sana let out a sigh, she knew Mina was right. She had barely slept correctly the past few days.

"Alright.. I love you." Sana whispered.

"I love you too.. Please stay safe." Mina pleaded.

"I will."