120 ~ in loving preparation

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She leaned in and captured Rosie's lips in a brief, but deep kiss. Students passing by them whilst they did.

But caring about what other students or even teachers could say or think was the least of her worries.

Lisa actually didn't have any worries at the moment, aside from what she had stayed up late thinking about yesterday. But Roseanne had awoken last night, seemingly sensing her restlessness, and aided her thoughts and worry.

"L-Lisa?"

She furrowed her brows. She could hear Rosie's voice in her dream, but her vision was blank. Wait, if she was dreaming... she wouldn't know she was. Would she?

"Baby?"

Okay, Roseanne was definitely speaking to her.

Lisa fluttered her eyes open, and saw moonlight glistened orbs watching her from the small space between them.

Still in the same position of her hand on Chaeyoung's waist as the Australian slept facing her.

"Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"A little." She replied. "What makes you ask?"

"You keep readjusting and releasing breaths a lot." Chaeyoung answered tiredly. Before scooting closer and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Is something bothering you?"

She smiled and shook her head. Wrapping her other arm around Chaeyoung and pulling her onto chest. Switching to her back and keeping her there atop, even if it hurt a little.

"I was just thinking about you... amongst others things." She answered truthfully.

"What other things?"

She bit her lip before tightening her hold on Chaeyoung. "Just, that I think I turned into someone I never thought I would. Or even could."

Rosie lifted her head and looked at her softly. "Are you, disappoint? In yourself?"

"No."

"Then why is it bothering you Lisa?" Chaeyoung cupped her cheek with her hand. "I know what it feels like to hate the person you've became. But if you're not disappointed in yourself, then why is my baby loosing sleep?"

Her cheeks shifted into a shade of pink at the use of the words 'my baby', even though they've called each other that a lot. Maybe it was because Chaeyoung was tired, but still went out of her way to make her smile.

"I was worried that I should feel a certain way about it, about who I am now. But I don't, and that was the scary thing for me."

"Like," she continued. "Remember when I told you I was nervous for court? That for some reason, people might not believe in us?"