Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore

"Swara what are you looking for?" Pari asked Swara who was searching something in refrigerator.

"Kaki Ma I was looking for any left-over Prawns curry. Do we have some?" Swara asked.

"What do you expect Swara that awesome prawns curry will be left over? Pihu and Uttara had fight over dining table to just finish the last bite" Pari said with grin and continue "Where did you find that recipe Swara?"

"It's Ma's recipe... Papa used to love it, so Ma used to make, and she used to maintain one recipe book, I followed it exactly" Swara said.

"But why are you searching for it now? Are you hungry?" Pari asked her with concern.

"No, No kaki Ma. I am not hungry but..." Swara said, she never called Sanskar by his name in front of family members till, so she gulped and bowing head with smile said in low voice "Sanskar want it for dinner."

Pari smiled looking at Swara's facial expressions and said, "But we have some raw prawns, I will ask Chanda to clean them and I will help you with masala."

Swara nodded her head with smile.

It was evening when Swara gave call to Sanskar. "When are you returning back?" Swara asked Sanskar while keeping her washed and ironed cloths inside the closet.

"Hmm almost done will be leaving with in next 10 minutes" Sanskar said while putting his mac inside laptop bag and continued "did Badi Ma ask you to check on me?" Sanskar said with mischievous smile.

"No...aa n haa I mean..." Swara was baffled with Sanskar's unexpected question.

"It's ok Swara" Sanskar said controlling his laugh and Swara closed her eyes tightly but her cheeks became cherry red.

"Come soon your prawns curry is waiting for you. Bye" Swara said and cut the call.

Sanskar laughed a loud.

Swara was leaving from walk-in closet when she remembered Laksh's words 'Bhabhi Bhai cannot make a knot for tie.' She looked at the closed doors of his side, after a thought she opened it and looked at the drawer there were only 2-3 ties with knots where as others were hanging on the rod, she started taking the ones from rod and made knots and kept them back in the drawer.

Next day when Sanskar went to his closet to choose his cloths for today, he got a sweet shock that all his ties were there inside the drawer with knots. He remembered how he was asking Sujata to make knots one week after his marriage, but she asked him since he is married now, go to your wife, it's her job. He realised Swara would have done it for him. He smiled and took one of the tie caressed it and started getting ready.

Post breakfast Pari took Swara for shopping along with other Maheshwari ladies, Swara realised shopping can be really tough with these ladies since they were too much picky about the cloths and jewellery. The attendants from the store were giving utmost attention towards them that's the benefit of carrying Maheshwari tag.

Sanskar was in meeting from morning, when he finished and was going towards his cabin, he checked his personal phone which had one notification on WhatsApp from Uttara, he opened the notification he was dumbfound and halted on the spot looking at an extremely beautiful pic of his wife Swara. Looked like she was trying different dresses and Uttara send him the final one which she is going to wear for their reception. He just gulped and kept staring at the pic while standing in the middle of the corridor holding the knob of his cabin door with other hand.

"Hey Sanskar, what happened?" Adarsh asked him with confusion.

Adarsh voice helped Sanskar to gain his senses back, and he said with shaking his head, "no nothing."