details

Gulf looked to mew they both were laying under there blanket in bed staring at each other. Gulf huffed.
"Please tell me everything what happened i dont want to feel um."
"Jealous?"mew chuckled.
Gulf narrowed his eyes. Mew took his hand intertwining there fingers pulling them to his lips kissing each one.
"There's not much to tell. After leaving your mom we went to the movies he asked about my restraunt i didn't tell him anything. We went inside i sat deliberate 2 seats away. He was mad i think. I watched the movie then we left."
"Nothing else?"
Mew gritted his teeth and laughed.
"What?"
"Leaving he did grab me." Mew looked down to his arm gulf lips parted.
"He asked me if i was really gay." "I told him i was seeing someone but it was on the down low."
Gulfs ears went red. He grabbed mews arm and kissed it.
Mew laughed.
"Your turn." "What happened after i departed."
Gulf leaned back to the pillow.
"Nothing we ate she talked about herself and i told her i was seeing someone and i asked her to please not say anything to my mother. She giggled and."
Mew got tensed.
"And what?"
Gulf put his finger to his cheek.
Mews eyes narrowed And he got a little mad.
"She kissed you?"
"Has we left she kissed my cheek telling me i was to cute."
Mew sat up looking down at gulf. Gulf flinched a little. Mew then got on top of gulf kissing his cheek making him laugh.
"Mew?"
Mew then grabbed each hand and put them on the other side of gulfs head intertwining there fingers. Gulf looked up to a jealous mew. Slowly going down they kissed. Leaving his mouth mew went to his neck sucking hard. Gulf bit his lip. They both got hard oozing precum. Mew started to rub his cock up and down on gulfs making him sink his head further into the pillow. They both started to thrust on each others throbbing cocks.
"Mmew?"
"Hmmm." He moaned.
"Pplease ffuck mme."
Mew hummed into gulfs neck. He took one hand from gulfs and put it to his chin.making him look at him. Gulf was a real mess.
"Put it in then."
Gulfs lips parted and he bit his lip. Pulling him self up with his one hand, he slowly shakily went down grippings mews member. He played with his head moving his precum all around getting it lubed.
"Aaah gulf."
He loved making mew moan. Being fully lathered gulf put it inside. Gulf started it first thrusting his ass up and down mews cock.
"Ffff." Mew groaned with pleasure.
Not being able to take anymore he thrusted hard. Making gulf moan loudly. Mew left his neck to bend a little sucking and licking his nipples.
"Yyes mmew there." He bit his lip in ecstasy.
Mew then put his hand on gulfs member putting his finger on his head teasing the younger boy.
"Aaaah."
Wrapping his hand on his length he started to pump up and down. Gulf came in minutes. Mew un intertwined there one hand to place both hands on either side of gulf thrusting in deeper.
"Aah don't stop."
Gulf wrapped his legs around mews waist not getting enough. He put his hands on his neck pulling mews mouth.back onto his. Licking there tongues they became a wet mess everywhere. With a loud moan inside gulfs mouth mew came filling gulfs cavity all up making him dirty.
They stayed in that Position not stop kissing. Soon mew just licked gulfs lips then he leaned down on the boys chest breathing hard. Gulf kept his legs open smiling. Breathing started to slow gulf gulped.
"Mew?"
"Hmm?" He hummed happily on gulfs chest.
"I have a plan for champ."
They both flinched at the name.